Fever, dizziness, nausea common side effects of “Mix & Match” of Sinovac then AZ vaccine shots

webfact

On the subject of doctors and the vax, and interesting facet is that many individual pro athletes are not vaxxed. The vax rate in group sports is quite high, where the admin is able to force them into vaxing. Individual sport athletes is different though. 

And what do individual athletes have at their side? Million dollar doctors who have a vested interest i taking care of their clients and the communications with these private clients is private. In other words, people with some of the best docs in the world, who are able to speak their mind, ain’t getting the vaccine. 

There was a letter sent out to all doctors, I was intimating in another post, telling them not to spread “misinformation” about the vaccine. 

Think about the implications of this. Let’s just assume a doctor has a number of patients die after taking the vaccine. Nope, can’t be discussed with patients. What if the doctor had a large percentage of patients who had very severe reactions to the vaccine. Nope, can’t discuss it… “we deem what is misinformation and what isn’t, use your discretion at your peril” is their message. 

It goes further than that though. Ask yourself why this letter needed to be sent out! If the vaccine is so rosy, why do doctors need this very threatening nudging to endorse it. Think about it, if you have a good and safe product and all docs love it, why would they need to be manipulated into giving a recommendation that isn’t genuine?

The very fact that the letter was sent out speaks to the fact that there are problems with the vaccine, and the powers that be just don’t want docs discussing those problems. 

I find this fascinating because people, after decades of it being blatantly obvious govts do not care one iota about their health, that all the sudden they are your A#1 friend, right. Yeah, the govt is here to help me. Right. Those are famous last words if there ever were any. 

• Like 1

Off topic posts and inflammatory posts and the replies have been removed. 

A post with content from an unapproved Twitter source has been removed:

18) Social Media content is acceptable in most social forums. However, in factual areas such as news, current affairs and health topics, it cannot be used unless it is from a credible news media source or government agency, and must include a weblink to the original source.

On 9/9/2021 at 4:59 PM, DBath said:

What's a negative nelly? I know what facetiousness is even without using Google. I know what Google is, I started using it before 95% of the world knew about it.

There was nothing negative about what I said at all - I was merely stating a fact in response to your implication that everyone should get vaccinated (please forgive me if that is not what you were trying to imply). I happen to disagree, but I do feel it is a matter of choice - not your choice - whether I or anyone should get vaccinated or not. I'm fully capable of making that decision and of living with the consequences of it.

I don't consider myself an anti-vaxxer per se, I believe it should be a person's choice to vaccinate or not vaccinate - I do not intend to in the foreseeable future, but that doesn't mean I won't change my mind at some point. 

It's your choice to drink too much, just as it is mine (I do sometimes). Perhaps I'll even do so this afternoon, that's my choice also. If I do, I promise I'll do my best to not go on TVF and say something inflammatory to someone I might deem to be an idiot - BTW, I'm not implying that you are one.

Whether you think I'm being facetious or not, I'll leave that up to you.

Nothing but useless babble on your part over something that was meant to be funny and taken that way by everyone BUT you. You have some serious issues... 555