Should I apologise?

StreetCowboy

1 hour ago, zzaa09 said:

You do what's expected - acknowledge and respectively wai each other ???? and than move on.

????

But how will I recognise him, if I only know him from an anonymous forum, and despite never seen either of them, I’ve already confused him with someone else?

Instead of ingratiatingly Wai-img every foreigner I see in the supermarket, like a newbie or a naive two-week-millionaire, should I be jabbing them in the chest “Do I owe you an apology?”. But since he may be unaware of it, and might not  take the apology in good faith, or may be swayed by our other diversity of opinion.  No, I think a defensive approach is best, and the best form of defence is attack; the element of surprise, strike while the iron’s hot, never surrender, never give in.

In the interests of safety, you may want to shop in the local mom-and-pop, but if not, I’ll assume you are up for it and ready for anything

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Well it appears that your damned if you do or damned if you don't to each their own and it is no skin off of the end of ones nose, even when punched.  Tit for Tat and then it just continues onward.  Forgive and forget, now move along and don't let the door of worry smack you where the good lord split you....