Should I apologise?

StreetCowboy

Sounds like a US / UK row ???? (tosser who uses that besides Brits and your from the US?) Don't let it become WW3

You should only ever apologize if you think its needed. Not if others think its needed. I have cleared up things at times with certain posters as sometimes things are misunderstood. But that is only with people who i think are not total idiots and shown to posses intelligence and the debate just became a bit too heated.

5 hours ago, shackleton said:

Sometimes you have to thick skinned on this Forum and learn to take Criticism not everyone is going to agree with what you say 

Water under the bridge don't let it get to you 

Even the underlying facetiousness of the intended OP? 

22 hours ago, StreetCowboy said:

To all those whom I may have offended in my posts on the forum, I offer my sincere apologies.

If that is not sufficient to sooth your distress and dismay, then let's be having you outside, downstairs now, shirts off.

I think that should be sufficient for everyone. 

SC

Thanks. I was deeply offended.

19 minutes ago, wannascuba said:

If you were wrong, and you are sincere then apologize. It takes a real (wo)man to admit being wrong. You also sound a bit paranoid, and in that case I recommend carrying a Bible and a Firearm.

That is particularly good advice, for those about to participate in a duel, or any other situation involving firearms; to carry a bible, in case you are less than successful, or a tragic mishap occurs at the range.  I know that the review will primarily be based on past performance, but if you turn up at the pearly gates with a book of scripture clutched to your breast, it is not going to stand against you, is it?

7 hours ago, StreetCowboy said:

That is particularly good advice, for those about to participate in a duel, or any other situation involving firearms; to carry a bible, in case you are less than successful, or a tragic mishap occurs at the range.  I know that the review will primarily be based on past performance, but if you turn up at the pearly gates with a book of scripture clutched to your breast, it is not going to stand against you, is it?

Carry a pizza. Everyone likes pizza.

1 hour ago, Sparktrader said:

Carry a pizza. Everyone likes pizza.

Aye, right; going up to St Peter following a duel after slowly bleeding your life away from a mortal wound…

”This pizza’s cold; you were supposed to be here half an hour ago”

21 minutes ago, Sparktrader said:

What would the pope know????

He is a virgin

He lives on Rome; he should know about pizza.

You might have wanted to post that in GmGbn’s Celibacy thread, or even in the “On the run from an irate husband” thread…

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, StreetCowboy said:

Aye, right; going up to St Peter following a duel after slowly bleeding your life away from a mortal wound…

”This pizza’s cold; you were supposed to be here half an hour ago”

How do you that any initial reception from this St. Peter fellow? 

What if it's something else? 

1 hour ago, zzaa09 said:

How do you that any initial reception from this St. Peter fellow? 

What if it's something else? 

I don't think you need to book; you just turn up, as far as I know.  I suppose there must be quite a queue, in times of tragedy.

On 9/10/2021 at 10:28 PM, StreetCowboy said:

To all those whom I may have offended in my posts on the forum, I offer my sincere apologies.

If that is not sufficient to sooth your distress and dismay, then let's be having you outside, downstairs now, shirts off.

I think that should be sufficient for everyone. 

SC

It seems you're not on my ignore list (a great accomplishment on this forum !)....so I apparently forgave you already

5 minutes ago, VocalNeal said:

This is a virtual society. Forget everything. If you two happen to live in the same town you would not recognise each other in Tesco's ! 

Either of you can put the other on "Ignore" and move on.

You can have your virtually face society. 

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, VocalNeal said:

This is a virtual society. Forget everything. If you two happen to live in the same town you would not recognise each other in Tesco's ! 

Either of you can put the other on "Ignore" and move on.

But what if they run into each other at Lotus's ?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, tonray said:

It seems you're not on my ignore list (a great accomplishment on this forum !)....so I apparently forgave you already

Excellent!  I can stop carrying my revolver.  I'd had to always be very careful to check twice when I picked up one of those IR temperature scanners...

• Haha 1