I am in LOVE. I mean that I am =IN LOVE= with a Thai Woman

GammaGlobulin

On 9/13/2021 at 10:58 PM, StreetCowboy said:

The antlion digs itself into a pit such that it can no longer be seen, and you would fully believe it had buried itself and given itself the last rites, until an unsuspecting victim passes by.

Then it changes its user name, and does the same again, only bigger and fatter.

It could be a Protestant antlion that is sorely offended now and considering legal action. 

On 9/12/2021 at 9:56 PM, jvs said:

Op,you really need a trip to soi 6,what you think is love is just a certain itch.

It can be taken care of over there,no need to see a doctor.(maybe later)

A trip to Soi 6 might just produce a certain itch that will require a doctor and a shot of penicillin. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ColeBOzbourne said:

A trip to Soi 6 might just produce a certain itch that will require a doctor and a shot of penicillin. 

In that case a rubber thingy that can be used to cover a certain part of a males's anatomy would be a good idea to stop unwanted itches.

I wonder where I could acquire such an item from....................( hmmmmm, thinks hard )?

I've actually gone through 6 pages of this thread and I'm still not sure if the OP is just jerking our chain.  I'd love to see the photo of this woman....but I'm pretty certain that she'll be average looking.

I haven't been "in love" since I was in my 20's.  Not sure if I could ever fall in love again.  Honestly, once I've done a girl a few times, I start to lose interest.  Even if I thought she was "the one."  That's what 15+ years in Thailand will do to you.  So to the OP, if you really are hopelessly in love with a married woman, my advice is to head to the nearest bar, get shtfaced drunk, grab the nearest bargirl, and <deleted> her brains out.  That should cure your ills.  If not, keep at it.  If still not, join the monkhood. 

On 9/15/2021 at 1:24 AM, Artisi said:

In days of old 

When knights were bold

And condoms weren't invented 

They wrapped their socks 

Around their........ 

And the itch was prevented 

Filthy hygiene practices were the norm back in the days of yore.