I am in LOVE. I mean that I am =IN LOVE= with a Thai Woman

GammaGlobulin

All I can tell you is that chaste love from afar can provide a huge hit of dopamine, anytime one lays eyes on her.

I am committed to being single, a lifestyle which I have adhered to for many years, simply because I find it suits me and is far less stressful.

Celibacy is a blessing, and love is pain, when one loves too much.

I dearly hope that I will be able to enjoy my chaste and platonic relationship with my beloved for many years to come, maybe even unto my grave, or my prefered method of cremation.

Perhaps, by then, she might keep my ashes in a locket.

The future, as we know, is so difficult to predict.

26 minutes ago, Rookiescot said:

If you are sniffing around a woman who you know is already involved with someone else then you deserve all that's coming your way.

And believe me it will be coming your way.

It’s tremendous, isn’t it? I’m really looking forward to the speculation when he stops posting

31 minutes ago, Rookiescot said:

If you are sniffing around a woman who you know is already involved with someone else then you deserve all that's coming your way.

And believe me it will be coming your way.

"Sniffing Around" is definitely the wrong term in this case.

Instead, think of pure love, the purest love in a Tale of Two Cities, or several other literary examples.

My love is mostly a matter of gratitude and appreciation, not to mention respect.

Even in my wildest imagination, I would never overstep boundaries.

Love can take many forms.

Selfish love is not love.

If you wish a good definition of love, then you might read a chapter dealing with this topic of Love, in the book by Covey: "The 7 Habits"

You can easily read the translated version of this book in passa Thai.

I am NOT necessarily recommending this book to anyone, although if you want to know more about the various classifications of LOVE, then there is a good chapter in this book.  In other words, true love does not require constant hits of dopamine, if you get the drift of what he is telling us.

(Or, re-read "Don Quixote", or read both books.)

Edited by GammaGlobulin

On 9/11/2021 at 3:07 AM, GammaGlobulin said:

Note:  When I say that I am in love, I mean...TRULY in Love.

By seeing all those strange "posts" you produced on short time  ...., i knew it would have to end bad with you sooner or later ...... it happened now seems...????

????

Edited by david555

1 minute ago, GammaGlobulin said:

I am not discussing an imaginary person, here.

In reply to your question:  Yes, I do.  However, I would never overstep clear boundaries. To do so, would not be an expression of true love.

So your declared emotional state remains singularly personal as in romantic adulation from afar with no reciprocal confirmation?

I would also like to say that one of the main reasons I appreciate reading this forum, and TV forums in general, is that there are some very smart people on TV. No need to pat yourselves on the back, or crow about it, I guess.

However, it is very true that this forum produces much information and advice which can inform us all about important topics of interest to people who live in Thailand, like no other site on the face of this Earth.

Just from reading this topic, I have learned the necessity of toning down my expressions of love, and curbing my enthusiasm, a bit.

There is much good advice on this topic from a few knowledgeable experienced posters, as I know.

I will adjust my approach, having been guided by the posters on this topic, and I will definitely heed the advice I have read.

Still, as I think you know, it is possible to feel deep love for those people who are close to us, and those who help us.  And sometimes, the boundaries of love become fuzzy.  When this happens, one must rethink one's approach, in order to avoid disharmony or, even, disaster.

TV is second to none as a forum for interesting and crucial advice for those living in Thailand.

Too many smart people on TV, as many of us have known for years.

Good Topic.

Good Forum.

Stay Safe to Live another Day.

6 minutes ago, Nojohndoe said:

So your declared emotional state remains singularly personal as in romantic adulation from afar with no reciprocal confirmation?

One can only wonder about reciprocity in almost all cases of love, maybe.

And, perhaps in this case, it might be more a matter of symbiosis.

Edited by GammaGlobulin

6 minutes ago, GammaGlobulin said:

Very true. But expressed reciprocity sets a benchmark that time  can test. It can exist in duality but seconded to situational reality.

Edited by Nojohndoe
spelling error

4 minutes ago, GammaGlobulin said:

And, perhaps in this case, it might be more a matter of symbiosis.

So you are sniffing around a married woman.

You can try and paint this in whatever glowing and florid terms you want but that's the reality.

26 minutes ago, GammaGlobulin said:

I would also like to say that one of the main reasons I appreciate reading this forum, and TV forums in general, is that there are some very smart people on TV. No need to pat yourselves on the back, or crow about it, I guess.

However, it is very true that this forum produces much information and advice which can inform us all about important topics of interest to people who live in Thailand, like no other site on the face of this Earth.

Just from reading this topic, I have learned the necessity of toning down my expressions of love, and curbing my enthusiasm, a bit.

There is much good advice on this topic from a few knowledgeable experienced posters, as I know.

I will adjust my approach, having been guided by the posters on this topic, and I will definitely heed the advice I have read.

Still, as I think you know, it is possible to feel deep love for those people who are close to us, and those who help us.  And sometimes, the boundaries of love become fuzzy.  When this happens, one must rethink one's approach, in order to avoid disharmony or, even, disaster.

TV is second to none as a forum for interesting and crucial advice for those living in Thailand.

Too many smart people on TV, as many of us have known for years.

Good Topic.

Good Forum.

Stay Safe to Live another Day.

Why abandon the persona you have adopted ? It has some degree of appeal in terms of response at  very least. Not altogether unlike  Yinn.

Fantastic! Just wonder how you can judge all the characters of this woman, as you are not living with her?

Anyway, I wish you luck on your road to make your life truly miserable.

You do know there is a lot of women out there, that are not married, right?

On 9/11/2021 at 3:41 AM, gargamon said:

Obviously a troll post. Don't take the bait.

Yet obviously quite a number still do (Life inside the asylum must be getting really borrrrhhhhinnngggg.) OP is "well"-known on this forum for his style of "writing."

I think its great that so many ignorant bigots keep the post count up this thread even if they contribute nothing but spleen.

Although we cannot comment on moderation, if we could then I would be sure that if they deemed this thread unacceptable, they would have closed it long ago,

I think its great to be allowed to display my stupidity, and it seems many others are also glad of the opportunity

From a more practical point of view, has the Original Poster considered land mines?  It's a bit "out there", but you need to consider all the options

SC 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Nojohndoe said:

Why abandon the persona you have adopted ? It has some degree of appeal in terms of response at  very least. Not altogether unlike  Yinn.

You know, it's interesting that you mention this idea of changing one's persona, upon a whim.

What's in a name, and what's in a persona?

Seeking acclaim or response on a great forum should not be our goal.

My only concern is to impart wisdom, which I often do in many ways, principally for the improvement of the wellbeing of readers.

As I stated many times, recently, during this horror show of the virus, what was once humorous is no longer funny.

One thing I have learned is just how important friends can be, and also just how much I care about the recent hardships of others.

No matter how many times one changes one's persona, fundamentally, nothing changes and most remains the same.

31 minutes ago, watthong said:

Yet obviously quite a number still do (Life inside the asylum must be getting really borrrrhhhhinnngggg.) OP is "well"-known on this forum for his style of "writing."

Well known, a member since July? 

Although the OP, could well have appeared previously under other guise's and is as boring as others who have posted  in the same vein but seem to have vanished of late. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, nkg said:

Excellent, I must confess I have rarely met a Thai lady with any real appreciation of innuendo. You could amaze her with some British bawdy comedy.

Maybe she would enjoy some classic saucy postcards, or a "Carry On" film for 2? ????

2942aaad48816c32aad5cd103c3188ac.jpg.d021d62405659aaedeb6d34a87feb07c.jpg

The Thai language is second-to-few in expressing abstruse innuendo, as everybody knows.

The Thai sense of humor can be as complex and interesting as is one's intelligence in order to create and understand these complexities.

English, however, is still, probably, the most complex and interesting of languages, mainly because English is a conglomeration of so many languages.

Thai is not a simple language, and the more complex the language, then the more interesting for the users of the language.

Let's not be snobs when judging any language, but just learn the language, and learn to enjoy the language.

• Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, StreetCowboy said:

I think its great that so many ignorant bigots keep the post count up this thread even if they contribute nothing but spleen.

Although we cannot comment on moderation, if we could then I would be sure that if they deemed this thread unacceptable, they would have closed it long ago,

I think its great to be allowed to display my stupidity, and it seems many others are also glad of the opportunity

From a more practical point of view, has the Original Poster considered land mines?  It's a bit "out there", but you need to consider all the options

SC 

Eccentricity and being connected differently is great fodder for the unknowledgeable and intolerant. 

• Like 1

You should really be more careful with your username and password. May I suggest you change them both ASAP!! She appears to have gotten ahold of them both...

Seriously, you have some of the most whacky posts I've ever laid my eyes on.

1 hour ago, jvs said:

Op,you really need a trip to soi 6,what you think is love is just a certain itch.

It can be taken care of over there,no need to see a doctor.(maybe later)

They would chew him up and spit him out. Even I would not wish that fate on him.

• Like 1