Questions re. DLT reopening, Driving Permit transfer, online

Barley

Hello,

I have read that the DLT is open again now, but I am not sure if it reopened for having my European National/International Driving Permit transferred to a Thai Driver's Licence (my IDL expires in a few days)?

I have also been told at this forum, that there is the possibility to watch the video, which is apparently mandatory to watch, online now. I have found this site https://www.dlt-elearning.com/People/RegisterForeigner - but I am confused since you have to register and it only seems to be for renewing a Thai Driver's Licence. Would anyone know more about this?

Thanks so much!

8 minutes ago, tweedledee2 said:

The DLT in my area is only doing testing and drivers license renewals at 9 & 11 am and 1 & 3 pm. I went there last Thursday and scheduled an appointment for this Thursday at 11 am. On the way home, I stopped at a Doctors clinic and got my medical certificate.

And then I went to Baskin Robbins for a double chocolate fudge Sunday with extra almonds after which I laid a large cable and had a latte.  Then to the foot massage before heading home for my nap.  You’ll have to wait for tomorrow’s edition to learn what my area is since my post is useless if you don’t know that.

• Haha 1