Emirate Flight - RT-PCR Test 72 Hour Timeline

Hi all - not sure if this is the correct forum for this query but hopefully you can assist / point me in the right direction.

I'm travelling to Thailand completing ASQ in Bangkok during October. Visa, CoE, ASQ, Insurance etc all sorted. Final piece is sorting the Rt-PCR test for the Fit To Fly Certificate.

My flight is with Emirates - Glasgow to Dubai & then Dubai to Bangkok. My Glasgow to Dubai flight is on a Thursday at 1435. Therefore, ensuring I'm within the 72 hours I've booked a PCR test for the Monday afternoon at 1530 (so 71 hours prior to my Outbound flight). The clinic will provide the test results guaranteed the following day.

My connecting flight Dubai to Bangkok is 0250 on the Friday. I will be in Dubai airport for just a few hours prior to departure on the connecting flight. My panic after booking the PCR test is, does the 'within 72 hours' actually apply for the Dubai to Bangkok flight time? If so, my Monday afternoon test will be c. 84 hours prior to departure. If so, I would need to change the PCR test to the Tuesday morning and get the test results / paperwork for printing on the Wednesday which is the day before my Outbound flight.

I've tried the Emirate Q&As but cannot find anything which clarifies. I would normally get both the Glasgow & Dubia flight tickets when I check-in for both flights at the Glasgow Emirate desk so assumed it would be based on the first flight. Perhaps wrongly!

I don't want to fall at this final hurdle so any assistance / advice would be appreciated. Hopefully I'm over-thinking this......

Thanks

CB