Bitkub is too hard to get verified. Whats the next best crypto exchange in Thailand?

bbabythai

15 hours ago, Jari72 said:

Good or bad?  

I think its good news for the crypto sector in thailand. A major bank associated with an exchange. 

Same is happening in oz. The CBA is now offering trading crypto assets. 

Its going mainstream now. Watch the price go up up up

On 10/30/2021 at 1:06 PM, hank2800 said:

I have Satang pro and Bitazza,, both were verified easily in a few hours last year, Bitkub was a month long headache so I gave up on them.

But I do all my trading on Kucoin, easy sign up and many options for trading, Thai exchanges are good for moving money to your bank accounts but if you day trade the spreads are too wide, that's why you use something like Kucoin or Binance, then when you need money slip it back to Satpro or Bitazza and access your thai bank, pretty effortless all around really

good luck!

If you are no longer using bitkub please consider sending them an email selfie stating that you want to close your account. They need this to close it. You have to give your reasons why. I did this. I think its good if many people do it

On 9/22/2021 at 5:44 PM, JayClay said:

Bitkub messed me about saying that I hadn't provided enough information so I gave up.

I use zipmex and never had any problems with them.

If you are no longer using bitkub please consider sending them an email selfie stating that you want to close your account. They need this to close it. You have to give your reasons why. I did this. I think its good if many people do it

On 9/23/2021 at 8:40 AM, jesimps said:

I've been waiting a month now for my Bitkub verification and have heard nothing from them except for an email saying "Welcome to Bitkub", then at the bottom, please send your passport photo and selfi (which I'd just sent). My wife waited ages and then after weeks of phoning them, she failed the verification. I've read about these verification problems from lots of people, seems to be a thing with Bitkub. You're one of the few successes IMO.

I've been with Coins.co.th for quite a while now, but am confined to Bitcoin. They don't do alts. You also can't place limit orders, it's purely instant buy/sell.  Good exchange for beginners.

1 hour ago, bbabythai said:

That doesn't sound like a productive use of my time.

I've had an account with Bitkub for a few years. Was verified then, now they want more verification. I answered all they asked for and site said it takes 7 days. Now after 2 weeks site says:

"The process will be done and a confirmation email will be sent to you within 1-7 days for general customers and within 60 days for customers with additional conditions"

Does anyone know what "customers with additional conditions" means?

4 hours ago, Digitalbanana said:

I've had an account with Bitkub for a few years. Was verified then, now they want more verification. I answered all they asked for and site said it takes 7 days. Now after 2 weeks site says:

"The process will be done and a confirmation email will be sent to you within 1-7 days for general customers and within 60 days for customers with additional conditions"

Does anyone know what "customers with additional conditions" means?

It means they have severe regulatory requirements on them from the govt depts no doubt. But now SCB owns some of bitkub. Things might improve....

On 10/30/2021 at 1:06 PM, hank2800 said:

I have Satang pro and Bitazza,, both were verified easily in a few hours last year, Bitkub was a month long headache so I gave up on them.

But I do all my trading on Kucoin, easy sign up and many options for trading, Thai exchanges are good for moving money to your bank accounts but if you day trade the spreads are too wide, that's why you use something like Kucoin or Binance, then when you need money slip it back to Satpro or Bitazza and access your thai bank, pretty effortless all around really

good luck!

For Satang and Bitazza no witholding taxes or anything on capital gains? 

For Satang and Bitazza no witholding taxes or anything on capital gains? 

I've never paid anything or been asked to in the 14 months I've used them and I regularly channel money through them via my Kucoin, maybe the easiest thing Thing I've been involved in financially, wish all things worked that easy.

As far as SCB and Bitkub,,, it's likely a good thing they have bonded and then maybe,, just maybe Bitkub will get it's act together and stop all the outages and unrealistic verification processes, I have a dozen various accounts and forks and Bitkub is a 3 ring circus comparitively ,,,for as easy as Bitazza is,,, Bitkub is equally as dysfunctional,,IMO ,,, but Bitkub does have a better variety and tighter spreads with a larger liquidity pool,, no question,,, if you can get verified LOL, good luck everybody