Popular Hua Hin restaurant shut after 12 fully vaccinated staff test positive for Covid-19

webfact

1 hour ago, pomchop said:

een promotedGo ahead suggest people don't get shots, clog up hospitals where stressed staff then has to try and save the unvaxxed, cost taxpayers millions, screw up the economy for millions, help insurance companies jack rates for everyone...that is why some get irritated....it's your choice but your bad choice impacts many others.

USA Nationwide -- between June and August 2021 -- 98.6% of people hospitalized with COVID-19 were unvaccinated, resulting in $5.7 billion in preventable hospital costs, according to one KFF study.

Made my choice and I'm vaccinated. What others choose to do is up to them.  Noting that I've been promoted from an 'anti-vaxxer' to an 'anti-vax promoter' and hence a 'hypocrite'.

Also. I note your reference hasn't been peer reviewed, whereas my reference has.

It's totally your premise that I encourage others, either to take, or not take the vaccine. Where's your peer review?

You're also indicating that ACA isn't working.

Anyone noticed any other 'random' places closing unexpectedly recently?

I came across one on Saturday, a food shop we occasionally visit, all shuttered up and closed down in the middle of the afternoon without warning.

I will look in on it again this week sometime.

Edited by ukrules

On 9/27/2021 at 12:39 AM, ukrules said:

Anyone noticed any other 'random' places closing unexpectedly recently?

I came across one on Saturday, a food shop we occasionally visit, all shuttered up and closed down in the middle of the afternoon without warning.

I will look in on it again this week sometime.

Not in Hua Hin, yet a local restaurant to us recently closed suddenly. Many rumours about infections, but nothing official on the village grapevine, Miraculasticly re-opening after 18 days, but zero customers since.

Information of "at risk areas" within our province is virtually zero. Yet overall deaths and general infections are prioratized. Makes me wonder about the veracity of intent.