2021 Trip Report for Retirement Extension with Thai Bank Deposit at BKK CW

On 11/17/2021 at 2:24 AM, English Chaai said:

Thanks for the comprehensive report. I have one question how did you fill out the "Statement 3" form? 

Yes, the "Statement 3" form is one of the FOUR different misc. forms that BKK CW wanted last time I was there (Sept. 2022) for a retirement extension filing.

It's a strange form with all kinds of info being requested on the form.

But AFAICT from repeat visits to Immigration in BKK, all they actually want you to do on that form is fill out your name and address / other personal info in the fields at the very top of the form, sign at the very bottom, and leave everything else blank.

37 minutes ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

But AFAICT from repeat visits to Immigration in BKK, all they actually want you to do on that form is fill out your name and address / other personal info in the fields at the very top of the form, sign at the very bottom, and leave everything else blank.

What's up with you.

You now posting few ancient threads.

Yes immigration at CW require you sign extra pages.

In the main acknowledged of overstay etc.

Move on.

Silly posting 

Edited by DrJack54
  • Confused 1

13 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

What's up with you.

You now posting few ancient threads.

Yes immigration at CW require you sign extra pages.

In the main acknowledged of overstay etc.

Move on.

Silly posting 

You didn't bother to read and understand what the prior poster was actually asking. He was asking HOW to fill out the statement 3 form, which is what I answered above... Not what forms or whether forms are required.

Edited by TallGuyJohninBKK
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

You didn't bother to read and understand what the prior poster was actually asking. He was asking HOW to fill out the statement 3 form, which is what I answered above... Not what forms or whether forms are required.

Bit off topic but do you realize your current 3 or 4 posts on various threads are years old.

Including this one . 

Take a kip.