Mental health

Mike k

3 hours ago, kingstonkid said:

Mike my condolences

If you are looking to chat and live in the PT area give me a shout and we can meet for coffee.

Reachout and I am sure that there are others in your area wherever it is that woud love to chat over a coffee or tea.

Where is PT?

4 hours ago, Mike Teavee said:

His location is listed as Rangsit so I would guess Pathum Thani (am saying that as the GF used to live in Pathum Thani & work in Rangsit so am assuming they're reasonably close to each other). 

Actually my location should be Kabin Buri District prachinburi province 

22 hours ago, HeijoshinCool said:

I was in the same place as you 12 years ago. I pretty much know what you are experiencing right now, and I deeply empathize.

I, too, had no family support whatsoever.

And I absolutely adored my wife.

It is not something you want to hear right now as it seems totally impossible, but you will get through it. The single question I kept hearing in my head was, Would my wife want me to kill myself? 

You know the answer to that, just like I did.

Give the Samaritans a call.

When I get back to LOS in October, I'd be happy to meet up with you for coffee.

Thank you I get some support from my sister through messenger it helps but my main concern is what happens now I've been trying to get my wife to do a will but she always refused. I have to get a certified translation of her death certificate and that can be a problem because of covid. Like my sister says 1 day at a time at least the funeral is over 

12 hours ago, Tropposurfer said:

Dear Mike,

I am also sorry to hear of the passing of your wife. I am qualified, 30 year experienced (Masters) counsellor and psychotherapist much of this time dealing with grief and loss. If you are having trouble connecting with someone for support please feel free to message me, and if you wish, we can set-up a time to sit together via a remote app like Facetime Line.

OK thank you I will keep you in mind 

• Like 1