DAY 106: 469,052

DAY 107: 811,915

DAY 108: 646,519

DAY 109: 626,896

DAY 110: 1,300,677 <— New High

DAY 111: 112,215 <— New Low

TOTAL: 50,101,055 doses since 28 February #Thailand

https://twitter.com/ThaiNewsReports/status/1442122376037089281

Amazing Thailand they say, new high on the 24th, new low on the 25th. I see they're planning to give a 4th shot or second booster.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, Kadilo said:

You’re sure or you’re joining the guessing bandwagon. ?

Well if Thailand can regularly jab 800k+ and coincidentally two days before it drops to 600k a day, in my opinion do the math. If you are so sure of all figures published can you explain how to go from 1 million plus jabs to 100k. It's my opinion that vaccination availability was set to ensure the 1million target was met.

For those who like to compare. the USA stats from worldometer, 706, 073 total deaths so far,

and from another site, 1474 deaths in the last day for Sept 25th.  There are several US states like Florida and

Alaska that have COVID spikes right now, likely the delta variant.  Just for those Thai travelers who may

be itching to go to the USA. Be cautious. the hospitals are still battling this virus.

Geezer

2 hours ago, Petey11 said:

. It's my opinion that vaccination availability was set to ensure the 1million target was met.

No problem at all. Contrary to some beliefs, not every post has to be backed up with “facts”. Opinions are fine. 

11 hours ago, Kadilo said:

A reminder of what? 

You and the other foreigners who commented on it  are obviously  more bothered about the crowds and lack of social distancing than they were. 

I guess it was ok when another regular poster joined the queues a few weeks back for his jab. No comments made then. 

The result was they got a much needed vaccination. 

Yes we were bothered about them being in an environment that could lead to them being infected, we maybe foreigners here in Thailand but we also have empathy for others suffering especially when it’s because of zero organization by the officials concerned.

Guess it’s ok for you being in the UK and complaining about us foreigners in Thailand but I find it ironic and perhaps there’s a touch of jealousy there with you wishing you were actually here.

• Like 1

COVID-19: Thailand reports 10,288 new coronavirus cases and 12,494 recoveries

COV27.jpg

File photo: REUTERS

Thailand on Monday (September 27) reported 10,288 new COVID-19 cases, 12,494 recoveries and 101 additional deaths over the past 24 hours.

Full story: https://aseannow.com/topic/1233104-covid-19-thailand-reports-10288-new-coronavirus-cases-and-12494-recoveries/

//CLOSED//

/Admin