Haemorrhoids

ScotlandtheBrave

Never had to deal with this myself, but since it is a pretty common problem in humanity, I would guess any doctor i.e. in Memorial hospital would be qualified to deal with it. If you want to spend more, go to Bangkok hospital Pattaya

Can't help but feel sorry for you mate. I had the same thing some years back. I had the operation and post op I could only walk on tip toes for a while. And then one has to endure going for ones first number 2. It'll make you sweat. But all these years later I'm glad I had it done.

If you need any surgery.... the words to remember are "stapled hemorrhoidectomy"

https://www.medicinenet.com/stapled_hemorrhoidectomy/article.htm

Despite the -ectomy (appendectomy, hysterectomy... legectomy... no seriously, I think the docs got fed up with all the Latin and Greek and said screw it - we'll just call it a legectomy) in the name... this procedure does NOT remove your hemorrhoids.

Which is a good thing... they form a useful liquid and gas tight seal after all.

And the wounds are stapled and well up inside you... rather than around your sphincter - and since stitches are meant to hold things closed whereas sphincters... not so much. The result of that is a phrase you don't want to hear or read about your ring piece - "open wounds".

so.. yeah. If the -ectomy is needed.. ask if they have done (or whether it's available) the stapled method. If not, walk gently to somewhere else where they do have it as a treatment option.

Bangkok Hospital, Bangkok being one... 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

My uncle is a surgeon (about 30 years experience). Let's him have a look.
Here is the place https://g.page/surapolclinic8?share (yes, it meant to be the breast augmentation clinic at first)
and the facebook (20+) ริดสีดวง สุรพลคลินิกพัทยาใต้ | Facebook
Most of his patients are Thais though and his English might not be very well. I could be there if you need someone to translate. 
Here's his wife's number 081-975-6719 (she is the one who make appointment for patients)