Pattaya Mayor confirms city “reopening” to vaccinated foreign tourists delayed to November, cannot guarantee opening of entertainment venues soon

snoop1130

13 hours ago, ChipButty said:

You can spend all day there but you need to go back to your SHA+ hotel in the evening, there is still a curfew 9 pm, 

You have to hope you dont get a positive test you will be off to a quarantine prison camp at your expense bye the way

I believe curfew now is 10 pm - 4 am so in theory only 6 hrs a day in the hotel.  

6 hours ago, brianthainess said:

I think this will turn into a $h!t storm, as usual as clear as mud, do you have to stay in a designated hotel ? how will they track people leaving Patts ? make it clear where you can go after 5 days. Me tinks organizing and controlling it is beyond the capabilities of those organizing it. 

Of course it is.... during the peak of this lockdown people were not supposed to be traveling between provinces, strictly. Those that wanted to were trying to obtain bits of paper to justify their journeys. In reality there was no effort out there to stop people traveling and we got reports of people going to and from Rayong and Bangkok and Korat without so much as a single road check.