Thailand reports daily low of COVID-19 cases

webfact

59 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Dr. Kiatiphum Wongrajit, permanent secretary for public health, said new COVID-19 cases could drop to about 5,000 a day in October because more people would be vaccinated. @TNAMCOT 

https://twitter.com/TNAMCOTEnglish/status/1442798964831518724?s=19

Government mouthpiece who obviously does not include ATK. Anyone who has been here (Thailand) long enough knows the BS. It may well drop to 5K in October 'officially' but anyone with a modicum of intelligence knows this is not true. It won't be long now before ATK's are not reported. Vaccinations will help a lot but opening up too soon on the basis of bogus numbers and a poorly vaccinated population won't.

Edited by dinsdale
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, DonniePeverley said:

Uk did 800,000 tests. Thailand did 30,000. Hmmmm 

I would really like to know how you know how many tests Thailand did. We all know, except for the trolls, that testing here is dismal but I would really like to know where you got this figure from. Personally I would think this is probally around the mark.

20 hours ago, Kadilo said:

Don’t worry too much. Fortunately they are basing the reopening on the official numbers not the ones using the AN adjustment factor. 

You know that how? got a secret line from the UK into CCSA to figure out how they are basing their reopening criteria? You forgot to ask them whether they may also take into consideration, hospital levels, ICU capacity, ventilators, localized clusters, ATK levels of infections as well as PCR levels.

COVID-19: Thailand reports 10,414 new coronavirus cases, 122 deaths

COV29.jpg

File photo REUTERS

Thailand on Wednesday (September 29) reported 10,414 new COVID-19 cases, 11,580 recoveries and 122 additional deaths over the past 24 hours.

Full story: https://aseannow.com/topic/1233377-covid-19-thailand-reports-10414-new-coronavirus-cases-122-deaths/

//CLOSED//

/Admin