Thai Airways sell-off just the beginning of difficult cost-cutting measures; tickets go back on sale

webfact

Also a silver member, for years  no way will I ever use them again.....they still havent refunded me for my trip last September,,,(not that I ever expect it to be refunded!).

I just hope, that if and when, they get back up and running, many many previous customers boycott them.

They were good for me because of their flight times/arrivals from UK., plus the direct flights.

"Service" though had been going downhill for many years. I dont mind stopping of in the Middle East (when/if things get back to some sort of normalcy)..so no real hardship for me.........I hope they get (Thai Airways that is!) everything they deserve..........

On 9/29/2021 at 3:43 AM, MRToMRT said:

I can't see me ever going back to them unless they can offer better than the rest at cheaper than the rest which is obviously never going to happen. I quite enjoy my leg stretch in the Middle East these days.

Yes an hour or two break in the Middle East is what like a well. I've never down non stop from the UK so I can't compare but I don't think I'd like it in economy.  Business class muggy be different but too much money. A few hours stop in a hotel either inside or outside an airport is a cheaper option. 

Edited by kimamey

It doesn't get to the root of the cause, mismanagement. They need to sub the management out to a private company.

Oh, what was it thinking!? That would be the end of the raping and pillaging of the finances. Will never happen.

It's like vultures on a carcass. They don't care about the carcass, only that they get to eat.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, trainman34014 said:

Nobody with a brain but there will be loads of free tickets for 'Important People' and that's why they are being allowed to continue to fly.

Exactly, it serves to enrich a few at the top of the pyramid.

It's a boondoggle like everything else here; the Elite Card scheme is another. 

This airline is in THB600billion in debt and they are still trying to keep it going. Just think about that for a minute.

• Like 2