Domestic Travel

Martin Brit

If I complete 7 day SQH hotel in Phuket (Sandbox) I note that I can now fly upto BKK. I'll have proof of SQH/jabs/PCR whilst staying in SQH with me so, would I just present myself to immigration and be cleared to walk through & get a taxi to Pattaya? Or would I hit some kind of barrier in BKK with regard to onward travel to Pattaya? 

• Like 1

You must complete 14 days in sandbox. 

Either 14 days  in Phuket or 7+7 (7 days in Phuket and 7 days in Samui or other sandbox zone).

After 14 days in sandbox and 3 negative PCR they will give you certificate of completed sandbox. 

With that certificate you can fly to Bangkok. 

I arrived to Bangkok that way 4 days ago.

Once in Bangkok you may go anywhere during the day or travelling to Pattaya if you want. Curfew begins at 9 PM.

Edited by Espanol
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

Just fly.

Air Asia has a flight around 11:00 am direct from Phuket to Utapo.

Cheaper also than a taxi.

Use the Bolt app for a car pick up direct to your hotel.

Hilton has a promotion.

Megatix.com has some great vouchers available for Top tier hotels/resorts in Pattaya, check it out.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hi travellers, I am flying to Bangkok from Singapore on the first week of October. I have managed to download the ThailandPlus apps but not able to open the apps. Is this apps allow you to open only in Thailand ? Has anyone face this issue and care to share. Many thanks.

18 hours ago, Ty30666 said:

Hi travellers, I am flying to Bangkok from Singapore on the first week of October. I have managed to download the ThailandPlus apps but not able to open the apps. Is this apps allow you to open only in Thailand ? Has anyone face this issue and care to share. Many thanks.

Yes.  It's been mentioned by many posters that they can't get it to work and the developer has said an update is expected soon.  It's not a "only in Thailand" issue.  There's a couple of unofficial links going around to access the new version but if you're not in a hurry just wait until it's officially released.

Edited by treetops