Justice Min satisfied with office’s 2021 performance

snoop1130

12 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

The Minister of Justice has expressed his satisfaction with the work of his office over the past year, pointing out it had received good cooperation from other agencies and that it is confident in its performance next year.

Another blind leader.

12 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

The Minister of Justice

What a joke.

Definitely not much justice meated out to the defacto government.

Just rubber-stamping everything the junta does despite its obvious lawlessness.

But its always nice to get praise, even if it's only from within.

• Like 2

"Proactive justice for the people's happiness"

Shouldn't the goal of justice be for the people's democracy

What does "happiness" have to do with dispensing justice unless it favors a particular political spectrum? And as we've seen in various court decisions (eg., dual pricing for foreigners because they can afford it), the "people" does not include foreigners.

And what is "proactive justice?" Is the opposite "inactive justice," eg., court decisions are not issued? Judyices should just do their job. I would expect "neutral justice" in a democracy wherein the happiness of the court's decisions is irrelevant!

• Like 2

Madame Rubba suggested it was unfair I mark my own homework, so on my next trip to nana Pleasure , I'm annointing 2 extra "judge-cum-hostesses" like Ice skating referees with numbed cards, to score my performance. I'm hoping for top marks or at least correction to pint me in the right election and opening.Luckily in that neighbourhood there are many professional who "Know the Score"

19 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

Proactive Justice for the People’s Happiness” performance report, that the ministry was able to reduce the number of prisoners in jails through special amnesty programs and sentence reductions;

And dying on mass because Covid spread like crazy in the cramped conditions. ????