Full force of the law to be used against Khon Kaen masseuse rapist

webfact

11 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Maybe they were stating that he will not get any leniency just because he's a foreigner ?

.........just because he may have a few quid.....????

(more like).

Edited by transam
  • Sad 1

how do you rape someone in a massage place. there are many people around. one bark and your busted. this should be easy to defend. if she was beside herself giving a massage in a place of of business that seems to be a little irresponsible.  i have been married for 30 years and i sure cannot keep my wife quiet for very long. 

Edited by ebean001
  • Confused 6
  • Sad 7
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, webfact said:

He and local prosecutor Maneewan Thammapra spoke to the victim - 45 year old Manasnan Klinsukhon - to inform her and relatives of their rights to compensation in the criminal and civil spheres. 

Indeed full force of the law, either pay an extortionately large amount or get locked up. Not that he should not, but sounds more to do with money than anything else

• Confused 1

25 minutes ago, allanos said:

Should Mr Gordon be found guilty, I believe he should be bled,  for an eye-watering sum of money. Enough to cause him financial pain!

And if Mr. Gordon does not have an eye-watering sum of money, what do you propose as an alternative?

6 hours ago, steven100 said:

if not, make some up

I should hope/ imagine that was the first think the hospital checked for, any sign of sexual abuse. Plus it didn't really state in the  first article what state her clothing was in, torn? ripped off ext.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

If he confessed to the allegations, there's no need to reprimand all the popcorn-munching speculators. He obviously sealed his fate, however defamatory the speculations or otherwise. To his credit, he is man enough to face the doors of Bang Kwang and enjoy the Michelin-starred cuisine within those walls.

• Like 2