Full force of the law to be used against Khon Kaen masseuse rapist

webfact

10 hours ago, Tropicalevo said:

Unlike murder committed by well connected people. (Boss. Jo Ferrari etc)

You're suggesting that those two cases, only one being a murder case, are not being investigated?   You're very badly informed if you are.

Edited by Liverpool Lou

4 hours ago, Nicholas Paul KNIGHT said:

I see the prosecutors have already decided he is guilty, not bothering with a REAL Court Case, just working ouit how long to incarcerate him and the amount of compensation. So GUILTY until proven innocent is the rule here  and you can bet that evidence if required will be supplied in lorry loads .

He may well be guilty but let us least have ma scenario where he goes to court and the court decides he is guilty rather than Prosecutors and the RTP deciding that, i think it is called a Kangaroo Court .. Goes well with encouraging wealthy foreigners ...lolo

Which "prosecutors" have already found him guilty?    By the way, prosecutors do not issue judgements, they recommend prosecutions.

Why do you suggest that there will not be a court case when there, obviously, will have to be?

• Like 1

The case has been reported by the Daily Mail, so it will now get picked up by other international news outlets:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10056401/US-tourist-arrested-raping-masseuse-molesting-girl-high-drugs-Thailand.html

Includes video of his arrest.

Quote: 

“Gordon allegedly confessed to both attacks but claimed the fact he was high on methamphetamine pills and had no control over his actions was a mitigating factor.”

Quote: 

“Gordon was caught on CCTV walking around naked in the massage parlor reception area before he allegedly raped the woman. Moments after the alleged assault he was caught on camera dressed hurriedly leaving the parlor. “

D52FE57B-100E-4374-B7D8-9C1DB04C4136.jpeg

Edited by silver sea
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

Responding to one suggestion, I have several times been the only other person in some of these small town massage studios. Very possible that nobody was there to hear the poor woman. I also don't find the suggestions about payment for extra services very enlightened. Many massage ladies are just that, especially upcountry. They would probably be in someplace like Nana if they wanted that kind of custom.

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Gottfrid said:

No are not reading the news, but still comment! That´s really silly. If you followed the story it has been standing that he confessed. How is that for a proof?

If it was up to me, he should be hung up in his little pecker and hurt until he starves to death.

In which countries is that punishment applied, where similar or worse crimes are committed particularly against children?

20 hours ago, ezzra said:

As i mentioned in my earlier post, he's a dead man walking, and he's going to cope what ever they can throw at him and they have got plenty enough o make an example of him to deter others...

Haven't they got enough against the cop that murdered a guy in his own cop station to make an example of him to deter others?

1 hour ago, StevieAus said:

In which countries is that punishment applied, where similar or worse crimes are committed particularly against children?

In no countries, but it would be much better if it was used. Even sick people would stop and think before they continue.

It's great to see the police are announcing that they are doing their job. The rape figures in this country are shockingly high. Usually, the job of the police doesn't go past facilitating the payment of compensation to the family after taking their cut for chasing the culprit down and negotiating the price. 

1 hour ago, Rampant Rabbit said:

because Thailand has  such a great reputation for  good  interrogation.........maybe they asked Joe to help

So, another Thailand hater? No, they didn´t ask Joe for help. Just stop with the way to place everything in the same box. 

• Confused 1

16 hours ago, Dogmatix said:

No details about the honey girl, except that he may have attempted to assault her or lure her away.

You obviously never read her detailed graphic statement in which she stated, he was on top of me ''and got his penis out'' !!!! 

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Gottfrid said:

So, another Thailand hater? No, they didn´t ask Joe for help. Just stop with the way to place everything in the same box. 

or  maybe I base my conclusion on their past performance in all matters where it concerns the  police, spin your haters rhetoric go right ahead

• Like 1

On 10/6/2021 at 6:05 AM, Gottfrid said:

In no countries, but it would be much better if it was used. Even sick people would stop and think before they continue.

While I might agree with such a punishment especially when the crime is against children according to the experts incarceration and physical punishment doesn’t always work as a deterrent with some offenders.

In relation to the former you have only to look at the number of reoffending by rapists, pedophiles and some murderers.

It seems that some offenders are so sick that they cannot be reformed yet they are released to continue their crimes.

I was reading yesterday of one of a gang of Arab rapists who committed some horrendous rapes against young women in Sydney some years ago who has been released on parole.

For me in some cases there is only one solution but the bleeding hearts club in our society will not allow it.

• Like 1

On 10/5/2021 at 8:00 PM, Jiggo said:

Hopefully not, I'm sure the US taxpayers will not be happy, and his crimes are against a Thai National.

If he is found guilty I hope they throw the book at him. When a fellow American commits a crime of this nature it reflects, albeit wrongly so, on every other American living in Thailand.

15 hours ago, oslooskar said:

If he is found guilty I hope they throw the book at him. When a fellow American commits a crime of this nature it reflects, albeit wrongly so, on every other American living in Thailand.

Its just small mindsets,  I worry about Albanians...