Full force of the law to be used against Khon Kaen masseuse rapist

webfact

Many words have been written on this case but we are still non the wise about what actually happened in the massage parlour or with the honey girl. Did he ask for a happy ending but was unhappy with the result and decided to rape her and beat her to death? Is there forensic evidence of the rape.  No details about the honey girl, except that he may have attempted to assault her or lure her away. I am not defending his actions but wondering what actually happened and what caused him to become violent.  Amphetamines were popular with the Mods, who went on violent sprees in the the UK of the 60s, but don't naturally lead to violence in people without predisposition to it. They mainly make people super alert and confident and want to talk a lot thinking they are being insightful, although they are just burbling nonsense.  It seemed he lived with a girlfriend Amnart Charoen who is attempting to help him. So he must have been capable of some sort of a normal relationship before he snapped and decided to throw away his life for no apparent reason.  I wonder what he was doing in Khon Kaen quite far from home. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Dogmatix said:

Many words have been written on this case but we are still non the wise about what actually happened in the massage parlour or with the honey girl. Did he ask for a happy ending but was unhappy with the result and decided to rape her and beat her to death? Is there forensic evidence of the rape.  No details about the honey girl, except that he may have attempted to assault her or lure her away. I am not defending his actions but wondering what actually happened and what caused him to become violent.  Amphetamines were popular with the Mods, who went on violent sprees in the the UK of the 60s, but don't naturally lead to violence in people without predisposition to it. They mainly make people super alert and confident and want to talk a lot thinking they are being insightful, although they are just burbling nonsense.  It seemed he lived with a girlfriend Amnart Charoen who is attempting to help him. So he must have been capable of some sort of a normal relationship before he snapped and decided to throw away his life for no apparent reason.  I wonder what he was doing in Khon Kaen quite far from home. 

In massage shops CCTV is usually at the entrance only, over seating area and door, not massage tables so unlikely much if anything recorded, hopefully she was checked over by a medical professional in these kind of things, but unlikely

• Like 2

There are confessions and confessions with plastic bags on your face , if he’s guilty he should be punished, 

we should not believe what the fame seeking media says .

If you don’t pay a prostitute ,is that rape , not saying that’s the case ,but we are too quick to judge . 
shouldn’t the full force of law apply to most crimes

• Like 2

Well just right, if he is guilty then put him away or give him the Epstein possibility. 

But just do with all, also Thai.

I have met 2 Thai women, they were both raped and for that had a kid. 

Once i saw in thaivisaforum a movie, where a Thai gf was beaten up like hell, by her Thai bf(?). You remember that movie?

Never ever hear about solving that case and bf going to jail. 

Or the movie of a Thai female teacher abusing a little child.

Well those movies remains in your mind, at least mine.

or what ever happened with the Thai guy raping his own 1 yo babygirl? Too bad you dont see  follow ups on those items,

to see what is Thai law.

Ok sometimes you see, a moron killing a police officer and able to run away.

• Like 2

"local prosecutor Maneewan Thammapra spoke to the victim - 45 year old Manasnan Klinsukhon - to inform her and relatives of their rights to compensation in the criminal and civil spheres"

Good luck with any compensation, unless she drops charges.

It might be the way forward for him, offer a skip load of cash for her not to support allegations.

Then all he's got to deal with is the 12 Yr old, if he's got any money left he could try and buy his way out of that.

Having said that I hope hes skint and gets 40 yrs inside.

• Like 1

I see the prosecutors have already decided he is guilty, not bothering with a REAL Court Case, just working ouit how long to incarcerate him and the amount of compensation. So GUILTY until proven innocent is the rule here  and you can bet that evidence if required will be supplied in lorry loads .

He may well be guilty but let us least have ma scenario where he goes to court and the court decides he is guilty rather than Prosecutors and the RTP deciding that, i think it is called a Kangaroo Court .. Goes well with encouraging wealthy foreigners ...lolo

• Sad 2

3 hours ago, Gottfrid said:

No are not reading the news, but still comment! That´s really silly. If you followed the story it has been standing that he confessed. How is that for a proof?

If it was up to me, he should be hung up in his little pecker and hurt until he starves to death.

No he should have his penis and testicles surgically removed and then given 'community service.' in Thailand under female supervision for 25 years with time off for good behaviour then deported back to his own country.

• Haha 1

If  the cheque you   gave to the   "lady"  for service bounces, is that rape??..         Likewise the woman who  told the police she had been "graped",   there was a whole bunch of them you see, she said.

If he confused he should have not declined the reenactment doing so would have gotten him less time. Now I'm all for giving him the full force of the law that's funny I've never heard that before for a Thai nor have I heard it suggested to victims they should collect compensation. Usually it is pay medical bills at best a Wai and Sorry?????

• Confused 1

4 hours ago, andersonat said:

In the "Vorayuth Yoovidhya / Red Bull Case", Suwes Hom-ubon, 45, who looks after the Yoovidhya Family's vehicles, had claimed soon after the incident that *he* was the driver of the Ferrari.

--  I'm afraid that you confusing "a confession" with "proof".

What a funny guy you are! I am laughing my butt off. You are sure you not confuse bribes in the millions of baht classes and the unwillingness to prosecute with your own vivid imagination? Now, let´s get things straight. He have confessed, and that is proof enough. The End! Want to add something more, make an appointment for confession with the nearest priest.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I wouldn't want to be a foreigner convicted of raping and beating a Thai women and incarcerated in a Thai prison. Especially in a case like this where it has been plastered all over the media.

He might as well be carrying a sign saying, "Beat the s*** out of me and make my life hell at every opportunity".

If he doesn't regret doing it now, he sure as hell will do if he is convicted. 37 years old and half a life ahead of him.

Edited by phetphet