Allegedly intoxicated Chinese driver with 7-year-old-boy escape injuries in Banglamung car crash during curfew

webfact

p.jpg

By Goong Nang(GN)

Banglamung – An allegedly intoxicated Chinese driver and his 7-year-old son have escaped injuries after their SUV collided with a pickup truck in Banglamung during curfew time Monday night (October 4th).

The Nongprue Police were notified of the accident around 11:00 P.M at Thungklom Tanman intersection in Nongprue.

They and The Pattaya News arrived at the scene to find the damaged SUV and the pickup truck in the middle of the Thungklom Tanman intersection. None of those involved were injured during the accident.

Full story: https://thepattayanews.com/2021/10/06/allegedly-intoxicated-chinese-driver-with-7-year-old-boy-escape-injuries-in-banglamung-car-crash-during-curfew/

PattayaNews.jpg

It says 'allegedly intoxicated' but so many other reports have already named and found guilty the suspects. I'm not sure about the inconsistency of the system, but the sceptic in me thinks that guilt is decided by banknotes in brown envelopes, and this case is still in the negotiation phase.

Apologies for going bold, but it was automatic when I pasted 'allegedly intoxicated'

• Like 1

There is a lot of accidents happening on this road of late, this makes #3 in the past month all drunk maybe someone should do some snooping?  they might just find a place doing a booming business run by ?????? but of course you can't investigate yourself.

Edited by thailand49

2 hours ago, HappyGoLuckyLife said:

They were both out after curfew. Hmmm...

Curfew ????? What Curfew???? Check out Thepprasit Soi 8 after curfew begins. Its nothing more than a race track for extremely noisy, high speed motorbikes from when curfew starts until about 1 am. Even with my double glazed windows l still get woken up. We have never seen a useless cop in the area since curfew started and very rarely during daylight. just about as bad as the wild west, or should l say east ??

9 hours ago, thailand49 said:

There is a lot of accidents happening on this road of late, this makes #3 in the past month all drunk maybe someone should do some snooping?  they might just find a place doing a booming business run by ?????? but of course you can't investigate yourself.

Any police owned bars in the area?