Arrival card kept by officer

I flew in 3 weeks ago and I have the small piece in  the back of my passport, it's the departure bit with your onward journey details on it.I think you'll have a problem so go to immigration ASAP and explain your situation. 

6 minutes ago, kelboy said:

I flew in 3 weeks ago and I have the small piece in  the back of my passport, it's the departure bit with your onward journey details on it.I think you'll have a problem so go to immigration ASAP and explain your situation. 

The OP, just posed a hypothetical question and the answer is no.

Yes departure card is handed back. If you lose it and your next involvement with immigration is simply departure from Thailand then you need do nothing. Arrival/departure card can be obtained at airport.

If you need to deal with immigration for things such as 90 report, extensions etc then you need obtain new TM6 at immigration. You may need to make police report that it was lost. Depends on imm office.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, SomchaiCNX said:

FYI, if you have kids with dual passports (or Thai in general) the procedure is reversed if they leave on their Thai passport.

FYI, Thai citizens do not have to fill departure/ arrival cards for few years already. In the past, when they still had to, the departure card was collected when left Thailand and the arrival was attached to the passport, and the arrival card was collected when they returned home

• Like 1

19 hours ago, LukKrueng said:

FYI, Thai citizens do not have to fill departure/ arrival cards for few years already. In the past, when they still had to, the departure card was collected when left Thailand and the arrival was attached to the passport, and the arrival card was collected when they returned home

Thank you for the update, last time my son and I went to Australia together was in 2015.