Udon: Drug and booze crazed son, 30, tried to rape his own mother - he's now in jail after Paveena appeal

webfact

22 minutes ago, Gottfrid said:

Please read and understand. Never said that they ain´t. I compared his saying about Isaan with Bangkok and made the assumption of droves according to population. means exactly that they are everywhere. Think if you just would have been taking your time to understand, before posting. Then you could have avoided such humiliation.

Why would you think anyone would feel humiliated in any way on this forum? If you see any of my posts just assume I've only read the one I'm responding to. This is entertainment, not a masters course... ????

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Gottfrid said:

That is totally up to what you believe in! As I say, up to you. Would like to know how you explain the evolution theory, ice age, dinosaurs, necromancer and the development of homo sapiens, though.

The  Fairies  did it, see its  easy when you can make it  all  up.

6 hours ago, mikebike said:

Why would you think anyone would feel humiliated in any way on this forum? If you see any of my posts just assume I've only read the one I'm responding to. This is entertainment, not a masters course... ????

Sorry, this is the news forum. The big part was not if you or anybody else feel humiliated. The problem was that you failed to understand what you replied to.

You should try this department, and continue have fun:
Farang Pub - fun, entertainment and Expat life - ASEAN NOW - News, Travel & Forum 

I hope this jerk gets lots of jail time, and his parent, puts his clothes and such

is some other place for storage, and outs him for life, when he gets out of jail.

30 and a druggie, what a shame. I doubt that jail time will make this guy

any better of a person.

Geezer

16 hours ago, Rampant Rabbit said:

Like Adam and Eve then

Yep never did understand that mythical story, only two humans on the planet, have a couple of male kids, one kills his brother, off he goes to the land of Nod where he begat a wife ???. Wet dream in the land of nod ?, or incest with his mum ? as an avid reader when i was a kid (dad worked in a book factory) when i read that story i closed that book thinking what a load of BS i was 11yrs old.

22 hours ago, BangkokReady said:

How can people take this drug so casually?  All you seem to hear about it is people raping, killing, and mutilating themselves.  (Thanks oxford comma.)

I don't deny its a bad drug, but its far less then you might think. Lots of people use it as an excuse. There are millions upon millions of tabs in the country and use is sky high. Yet we see just a few incidents and who says the drug is the cause. He was doing alcohol to but you don't seem to mention that.

I think drugs are often an excuse, to rape your own mom something has to be seriously wrong with you.

13 hours ago, mikebike said:

Right. Absolutely nothing to do with the millions (billions) spent by the manufacturers of alcohol, coffee, and tobacco to make sure they are not refered to as drugs, eh?

Not only that but the users would hate to be put on the same level as those who use other drugs. Because those people are bad and we are not. Alcohol is a good drug (according to them) not to the researches though.

Alcohol is a drugs and in 40% of crimes alcohol is involved. So its not a safe drug. But because everyone drinks it we know that it is not bad for everyone. Same goes for other drugs but most people don't know that because of the misinformation. Weed for instance is far better then alcohol both for body and mind. So just that something is illigal does not make it worse.

• Thanks 1