Laptop Repair Shops

dsmiththailand

14 hours ago, piston broke said:

These are the people you want - proper pro set up and no daft prices.....

From the sukhumvut, turn down Boon Sampan (soi khao noi), over the train line - 100m on the right:

https://www.facebook.com/ITSolutionsPattaya

I used them a couple of months back....never again.....diagnosed a faulty SSD  (Samsung Evo) and put a replacement in.....couple of days later I was getting the same issues with it and took it back again they could not find the problem.....in the meantime I had returned my old SSD as it was only 2 years into a 5 year warranty and this was returned as being faultless....it,s in this replacement PC as we speak......I took my old laptop to Pattaya 2U and after checking it over they diagnosed a motherboard problem and quoted 3500 to repair it...fair enough except they were only guaranteeing the repair for one month...I gave it to a friend for free to play about with as he tinkers with pc,s and he has confirmed a faulty chip in the motherboard.....I bought a replacement.

I managed to sell on the SSD IT Solutions fitted so the damage cost wise was not too great but why the hell could they have not diagnosed it properly in the first place I do not know.....recommend them...no sorry.

• Thanks 1