Fake News! MoPH says mRNA vax is not radioactive!

webfact

4 hours ago, Rampant Rabbit said:

have you  ever been to a Thai  village  in the boonies?

Yes, I have been in a couple.

Most of those folks are not making silly posts in English that they should know better than,  I think.????

Edited by Kwaibill

14 minutes ago, Kwaibill said:

Yes, I have been in a couple.

Most of those folks are not making silly posts in English that they should know better than,  I think.????

id  be  impressed  if any of them  could post in English,  silly  or  not, they believe in a load of  utter  tripe,  a  couple down the road from me recently split  up for 3  months as he and she believed theyd  had a lot  of  bad  luck and he needed to go to the temple  on his  own for 3  months to "fix"  this. 

They  tend  about 40  rai of  land, this  left just his  Wife who recently had a coconut  fall  on and break her  shoulder ( age about 50), she  then had to get the daughter in a  safe  govt  job to quit to  help   her on the land for these 3  months so  losing their  safe income source as fruit and veg yields  little  profit these  days. BUT somehow the temple is  gonna  fix  all  that..............

Edited by Rampant Rabbit
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Rampant Rabbit said:

id  be  impressed  if any of them  could post in English,  silly  or  not, they believe in a load of  utter  tripe,  a  couple down the road from me recently split  up for 3  months as he and she believed theyd  had a lot  of  bad  luck and he needed to go to the temple  on his  own for 3  months to "fix"  this. 

They  tend  about 40  rai of  land, this  left just his  Wife who recently had a coconut  fall  on and break her  shoulder ( age about 50), she  then had to get the daughter in a  safe  govt  job to quit to  help   her on the land for these 3  months so  losing their  safe income source as fruit and veg yields  little  profit these  days. BUT somehow the temple is  gonna  fix  all  that..............

Interesting points and I'm well aware of these items.

But I don't rush to make judgements about "BUT somehow the temple is  gonna  fix  all  that.............. .

Why? Because Christianity (and other religions) are no better. Even worse, especially in the USA, politics Red vs Blue is now a solid feature of Christianity and perhaps even worse in some areas Red Christianity also means antivaxx... .  And let's not forget that he took no action whilst over 750,000 American citizens died from Covid- 19.

All of this is aligned to Trump, who in my humble opinion is not aligned at all to what's best for American society, he's 100% aligned to his pocket and his overblown self ego. And Trump himself has commented loudly over decades that he's not a church goer / not a follower now uses Christianity to support his own very selfish desires. 

As above, seems to me 3 months in the temple is no better / no worse than aspects of Christianity.

13 hours ago, Rampant Rabbit said:

Yes, too typical, but my point was about the load of <deleted> re: radioactive vaccines etc. Your local villagers might wonder if you could tune in luk thung with it.????