Astra vaccinations from Thailand recognised in the UK?

clivebaxter

1 minute ago, clivebaxter said:

Do the UK recognize 2x AZ if done in Thailand anyway? I think not unless changed

They do just not sinovac and AZ combo i like OP need to get an urgent AZ booster to travel

17 minutes ago, Fairynuff said:

You’ll need to have the vaccine certificate in English. I’m not sure if everywhere gives that. Best to apply for a vaccine passport too. Application has to be done online then an appointment sent to you to get it.

Depends where you live. Nong Khai you just go to the appropriate Office pay 50 Baht and pick up Vaccine Passport about 3-4 days later. Same in Udon Thani.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

As far as I know the Thai AZ still not recognised in the U.K. maybe the British Embassy need to give clear clarification but as I used to be posted to the BE in Washington DC from my experience they are slower than a tortoise in announcing changes 

• Sad 1

13 hours ago, Griffo63 said:

People posting without knowledge are dangerous and add confusion to a situation that is well documented and published.  Please check your facts rather than say "as far as I know"

This should be made a splash banner that needs "I acknowledge" at every login to the Forum.

On 10/13/2021 at 3:48 PM, Griffo63 said:

People posting without knowledge are dangerous and add confusion to a situation that is well documented and published.  Please check your facts rather than say "as far as I know"

WHO today approved Thai made Astrazeneca.