Doctors issue warning after Thai man gets penis stuck in bottle opener

webfact

5 hours ago, Gottfrid said:

Mmmmmm.... Now they know to not use a bottle opener. Wonder what the next genius tool will be for their quest for manhood?

Next! My friend told me to slam the hammer on it, and it will suddenly grow to enormous proportions.

Isn't that Bang cock?

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, webfact said:

The man said he put his penis in the bottle opener after following advice from his friend, who claimed it would help enhance its size.

However, it only resulted in huge swelling.

Well, he wasn't wrong.

There is something intuitive about this. It seems like such a natural thing to do, one has to wonder why more do not try it. 

What can one say? Friends are like lawyers. Many offer advice. You then employ your intellect to determine whether or not the advice is sound, and worthwhile!

Darwin was correct. Survival of the fittest includes inate intelligence! 

6 hours ago, Rampant Rabbit said:

I was  planning on sticking my  head  in a vice but I  guess id  best check with the doctor  first  now

Best to stay with drilling holes in your head. That's been fully vetted and is considered a safe procedure as long as sharp drills are used. WARNING: DO NOT USE A CORKSCREW!

Saw this on telly tonight, with a couple of first responders simulating the "rescue" with a finger stuck inside a bottle neck, whith a pixillated still of the guy on a gurney, obviously pantless, shown on split screen. I asked my wife, "This isn't about somebody got their finger stuck, is it?" Broader than usual Thai smile in response.????

Edited by Kwaibill

10 hours ago, ezzra said:

Can't be done.. i tried.. not possible, into a bottle though, different story...

LOL! That's what actually happened, " stuck in a bottle opening". They simulated the "rescue" on television, with one chap holding a finger in the bottle neck while another "operated".

With friends like that, who needs enemies......worst part is the guy is gonna hear about this forever, so is best to move and find new friends, and  maybe try a kamagra gel pack

also a reminder to his buddies to always buy twist off beers from now on....or bring your own opener

5 hours ago, Walker88 said:

As the good book says, "It's easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle, than for a grown man to pass his junk through a bottle opener"

He passed it through ok, it was the return journey that posed the problem. 

1 hour ago, Artisi said:

Bet there wasn't any zipping in and out for awhile following that little trauma. 

I was at a job interview and a quick pee was needed got the old chap caught by the foreskin, i laugh now and love telling the story in Pattaya or Cowboy and then play acting a bit.