Tv Friday Nights Out

bazmlb

still no news about Friday night!

not yet, but you scored a Yellow Card for yesterday

rockit nearly got awarded one aswell but luckily for him he came to his senses.

OK, so what is a yellow card?

I want to thank one and all for a great afternoon.

Especially the time y'all took to help a newbie understand, ah, the ins and outs of the Pattaya bar scene.

Also special thanks for the lift. After the second or third place, long distance walking would not have been a good idea for me.

kdf

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yellow_card

here you go

Ok I get it.

"# The yellow card appears in both Crime and Punishment and The Sun Also Rises as a permit for legal prostitution. The expression "carrying a yellow card" is a euphemism for prostitution."

Thanks for the link or should I say the "heads up..." .

kdf

i dont know where that came from but we actually were refering to "mary" for not turning up when he said he would, no show gets a yellow card

who's Mary?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Especially the time y'all took to help a newbie understand, ah, the ins and outs of the Pattaya bar scene.

Also special thanks for the lift. After the second or third place, long distance walking would not have been a good idea for me.

kdf

here you go

Ok I get it.

"# The yellow card appears in both Crime and Punishment and The Sun Also Rises as a permit for legal prostitution. The expression "carrying a yellow card" is a euphemism for prostitution."

kdf

i dont know where that came from but we actually were refering to "mary" for not turning up when he said he would, no show gets a yellow card

who's Mary?

who's not allowed out on their own???????????????

kdf

here you go

Ok I get it.

kdf

who's Mary?

who's not allowed out on their own???????????????

bazmlb on Thursday last week.

So baz is Mary?

Seeing as it is 3.15pm on a friday and f-all else been posted, i will be going to Noi's bar in soi khao noi in the not to distant future (about an hour), and Helicoptor will be there about 7, anyone else want to come along and join us feel free.

Seeing as it is 3.15pm on a friday and f-all else been posted, i will be going to Noi's bar in soi khao noi in the not to distant future (about an hour), and Helicoptor will be there about 7, anyone else want to come along and join us feel free.

Thanks for that! Finally someone stepping forward with a practical suggestion! Will be joining there at about the same time as Helicoptor.

Talked to Mary on the phone earlier, she won't make it tonight.

Thanks for that! Finally someone stepping forward with a practical suggestion! Will be joining there at about the same time as Helicoptor.

Talked to Mary on the phone earlier, she won't make it tonight.

you spoke to Mary on the phone???

That has confused the <deleted> out of me, you got 2 phones???

Hey - pages 7 and 8 of this thread were discussing Lion Bar (Liberty Mansion - Soi 17 - before Caddy Shack and Harley Bar) for Friday. Is that now cancelled? Because I am back to Saudi on Sunday and stilll haven't met up.

you have the chance to meet darkside, helicoptor, myself and possibly some more tonight at Noi's Bar in Soi Khao Noi.

Harley bar was discussed but got forgotten over the who the f#$%^ is Mary drivvel on the past 20 posts....

where is soi kaow noi ?

Doesn't help you much for yesterday as by the time of your post we were all at Noi's already, but for next time:

It turns off Suhumvit Road between Central and South Road at the 7/11 (red building). Go down the Soi maybe 2 km and Noi's Bar is located on the left.

So, <deleted> is Mary?

Elsie, That would be a "Mary". You are a Mary if you can not come to the a pissup because your wife says no, or you have to go home at 9pm because you have to get back to the wife (or GF), you have to leave the afternoon pub crawl because you have to get home to have dinner with the wife (or GF), etc, etc. In the States we would call that person PW'ed (pussy whipped). :D

Another great night at Noi's, thanks to Lee for all his hospitality. Really liked that bowling game. :o

Elsie, That would be a "Mary". You are a Mary if you can not come to the a pissup because your wife says no, or you have to go home at 9pm because you have to get back to the wife (or GF), you have to leave the afternoon pub crawl because you have to get home to have dinner with the wife (or GF), etc, etc. In the States we would call that person PW'ed (pussy whipped). :D

Cheers, rocket. Should of called that a Raro. :o

:D

well any suggestions for next week?

Somewhere that doesn't serve alcohol would be nice, i'm getting fed up of feeling like shlt every Saturday.

Somewhere that doesn't serve alcohol would be nice, i'm getting fed up of feeling like shlt every Saturday.

We could go out saturday night thus avoiding the saturday morning hang over

Cheers, rocket. Should of called that a Raro. :D

unlike other forum members who were not able to find the key to their ankle chain I went out on Thursday 14th... :o

Hey - pages 7 and 8 of this thread were discussing Lion Bar (Liberty Mansion - Soi 17 - before Caddy Shack and Harley Bar) for Friday. Is that now cancelled? Because I am back to Saudi on Sunday and stilll haven't met up.

you have the chance to meet darkside, helicoptor, myself and possibly some more tonight at Noi's Bar in Soi Khao Noi.

Harley bar was discussed but got forgotten over the who the f#$%^ is Mary drivvel on the past 20 posts....

Sorry - couldn't make it. Wife fell off the mo'bike. See 'Storm Water' thread.

Stuck my head in the Lion Bar while I was carrying back bandages and accessories, but had to stay with her, plus it was raining. I have no car, do not like mo'bikes - either walk or cycle where I am going. A walk from Suksabai Villa to (say) Carrefour and back is a good appetitie-bringer. Stop at Crazy Dave's on the way - this avoids the temptation of using the Kafoo eateries.

A few old farts in Lion Bar, plus a few little dolls. But again the wife knows them all.

See you all - hopefully - in three months.

Ok guys and girls, since no one has posted a venue for Friday, here is a suggestion. A friend of mine from the VFW (Veterns of Foreign Wars) owns a small beer bar just off of 2nd Road across from Mike's Shopping Mall it is called Chik-n-Coop (his name is Cooper and we call him Coop). He is having a one year anniversary party Friday starting at 7pm. He has taken over the 2 beer bars on either side of his and is putting our a free buffet starting with a 30 kilo roasted pig. I will be there supporting his bar and if anyone of you want to stop by I will buy the first round. Hope to see you there. Here is a map.

th_24863_Chik-n-Coop006_122_764lo.JPG

Ok guys and girls, since no one has posted a venue for Friday, here is a suggestion. A friend of mine from the VFW (Veterns of Foreign Wars) owns a small beer bar just off of 2nd Road across from Mike's Shopping Mall it is called Chik-n-Coop (his name is Cooper and we call him Coop). He is having a one year anniversary party Friday starting at 7pm. He has taken over the 2 beer bars on either side of his and is putting our a free buffet starting with a 30 kilo roasted pig. I will be there supporting his bar and if anyone of you want to stop by I will buy the first round. Hope to see you there. Here is a map.

th_24863_Chik-n-Coop006_122_764lo.JPG

Sounds good. Won't be able to make this one, but have a blast one and all.

kdf and she who runs with scissors

Th Baan Pub in Jomtiem would welcome the opportunity to host you guys on ang Friday, especially those from the Sandbox!

As a taster we are celebrating July 4th with a free British style Carvery if anyone wants to check us out. We are located on Thrappya Road 50 metres from the Arch!

Th Baan Pub in Jomtiem would welcome the opportunity to host you guys on ang Friday, especially those from the Sandbox!

As a taster we are celebrating July 4th with a free British style Carvery if anyone wants to check us out. We are located on Thrappya Road 50 metres from the Arch!

Sounds good. What time? You are so close I can fall to your door.

kdf