Tv Friday Nights Out

bazmlb

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Heres one for all you cheap charlies (i'll be there, lol).

On Thursday 2nd August,from 6pm onwards there will be FREE draught Heineken and FREE food at "Le Katai" hotel/bar/restaurant in Soi Lengkee.(Soi Lengkee is opposite the junction of Soi Diana Inn with Soi Buakhao,and Le Katai is opposite Opey de Place hotel). The Smirnoff promo girls will be present with free samples of, and discounted offers on the new range of "Aisa" fruit flavoured wine coolers, and the first available samples in Thailand of Dark Beer Lao will also be here.Everyone is welcome to come and join the party.

Darkside,

Sounds great we or I will most likely be there 8/2 6pm on.

Kdf + she who runs with scissors

Well nice one guys...Thanks for choosing my venue as your destination!!!

I will make sure all is set up to your liking, so much so, another game of musical chairs will probably ensue :o

If someone could drop me a pm with approx numbers so food can be prepared for you...Nothing fancy for food though it will be tasty :D

kdf, please make sure she that runs with scissors is close by if you decide to procure a bottle of JD...Noi might just decide to cut my bits of if I continue making financial mishaps :D

See you all Friday Guys and Gals

Kolobos,

In the rare chance that scissor runner can't make it, she has agreed to loan me her scissors. Can I order a bottle anyway?

count us as 2

Be there on Friday - where is it though?

Anyone up for a beer tonight? Just got into town.

Ace

name a place and i will be out for one after two day dry spell

here are the details for Fridays location

Nois Bar

Drunken Duck shortly - possibly followed by 1 or 2 at Noi's.

On Thursday 2nd August,from 6pm onwards there will be FREE draught Heineken and FREE food at "Le Katai" hotel/bar/restaurant in Soi Lengkee.(Soi Lengkee is opposite the junction of Soi Diana Inn with Soi Buakhao,and Le Katai is opposite Opey de Place hotel). The Smirnoff promo girls will be present with free samples of, and discounted offers on the new range of "Aisa" fruit flavoured wine coolers, and the first available samples in Thailand of Dark Beer Lao will also be here.Everyone is welcome to come and join the party.

Darkside,

Kdf sorry mate i've messed up my dates, i thought august 2nd was next week but it's this thursday and i already have a prior engagement so i won't be able to make le katai, however if you go along i'm sure you'll have a great night. I will however be 100% at Noi's bar on Friday.

Good to see you again last night Ace.

Darkside,

Kdf sorry mate i've messed up my dates, i thought august 2nd was next week but it's this thursday and i already have a prior engagement so i won't be able to make le katai, however if you go along i'm sure you'll have a great night. I will however be 100% at Noi's bar on Friday.

Good to see you again last night Ace.

No problem, if we make it we will certainly hoist a few in your honor.

kdf

So it starts sometime after 6pm then ? Or are most people dropping in later ? Do I need a special visa to visit "that" side of the Suk ? What kind of currency do they use over there ? Is the Level III ballistic vest sufficient, or should I opt for the Level IV ? I've heard the grass is greener over there, but is the whiskey wetter ? Are the girls cuter the further east of the Suk you go ? Can I bring a date ? If I can't find a date, can I bring a fig instead ?

Life is so much easier when all I have to worry about is working in the morning and sleeping in the evening (and ducking when the sirens go off). This non-working life is too complicated ! :o

So it starts sometime after 6pm then ? Or are most people dropping in later ? Do I need a special visa to visit "that" side of the Suk ? What kind of currency do they use over there ? Is the Level III ballistic vest sufficient, or should I opt for the Level IV ? I've heard the grass is greener over there, but is the whiskey wetter ? Are the girls cuter the further east of the Suk you go ? Can I bring a date ? If I can't find a date, can I bring a fig instead ?

Life is so much easier when all I have to worry about is working in the morning and sleeping in the evening (and ducking when the sirens go off). This non-working life is too complicated ! :o

yep 6pm sounds good

Life is so much easier when all I have to worry about is working in the morning and sleeping in the evening (and ducking when the sirens go off). This non-working life is too complicated ! :D

I was very impressed during the pre-TV pissup reccie reccie on Tuesday night. Nice atmosphere, the locals are friendly. Just make sure to never leave the boat. And watch out when they get the banjo out..... :o

yep 6pm sounds good

It's almost 8am now. Guess I should start heading over there now. How long does it take to get there from TukCom (by moto) ? I hear that crossing the Suk can be a long, drawn-out process, especially on a Friday !

As always another good night in Noi's bar, was just a bit disappointed a certain seppo didn't turn up, but never mind maybe next friday.

And a special thanks must go to Noi herself for putting on the food, which again was delicious as always.

Edited by darkside

That elephant camp is nearby in case Kerry needs assistance surrounding the potholes...just finish some e-mails and off i'll go! :o

O my Gawd.

Thanks to Kolobos and Noi my gut was well cushioned against the onslaught of whyskey I was forced to pour down my throat.

Where was Baz he helped protect me last time by sharing the JD. Missed the chance to talk to most of the outside crew, at my station in life I prefer cushions to concrete.

Thanks mucho Kolobos and Noi.

My evil twin took over and dragged my body to walking street after I had managed to get it home.

O my Gawd

kdf

That elephant camp is nearby in case Kerry needs assistance surrounding the potholes...just finish some e-mails and off i'll go! :o

O my Gawd.

Thanks to Kolobos and Noi my gut was well cushioned against the onslaught of whyskey I was forced to pour down my throat.

Where was Baz he helped protect me last time by sharing the JD. Missed the chance to talk to most of the outside crew, at my station in life I prefer cushions to concrete.

My evil twin took over and dragged my body to walking street after I had managed to get it home.

O my Gawd

kdf

was out of the game with the flu, still dying, maybe the whiskey may have helped

O my Gawd.

O my Gawd

kdf

was out of the game with the flu, still dying, maybe the whiskey may have helped

That must have come on quick!!!

It was a great night indeed, too bad that some had to leave early...

Who actually called me around midnight? By then I was already done with the evening...sorry for that early call back on Saturday... :o

Anyways, next week I am not in town

It was a great night indeed, too bad that some had to leave early...

Who actually called me around midnight? By then I was already done with the evening...sorry for that early call back on Saturday... :o

Anyways, next week I am not in town

I think the call was from my evil twin. We had talked about connecting up somewhere after Noi's and my evil twin is illiterate. So probably by the time he got someone to read my note to him, it was midnight. Late night, evil twin wasn't back until after 2 or later.

kdf