Tv Friday Nights Out

bazmlb

Well kdf mamanoodle and I will certainly grace you with our company and perhaps if we are all very good we might see a certain 'rock' star perform later! I speak of Raro for sure...now thats what I call a plan...see you all at Tropical Berts.

Begs

I hear my fanclub calling... :D

Sounds good to me...I'll have another meeting first and will join after. Might drop the wife with you lot first. Soi 2...............we're coming!

:o Great idea, your lovely wife always welcome to join us even if you can't, looking forward to rejoining the regular social scene again, see you friday.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

For an obvious reason, you'll have to count me out this Friday.

Nice meeting you Barry, great to see Buckwheat again. All I have to do is see that guy or his avatar and I start looking around for ribs. Yum! Raro enjoyed time with you and your wife and sorry I missed more music.

A good crowd with Rocket and Baz and a new to me guy whose name I did not get. Great to have mamanoodles and begs back amongst us.

A good night thanks to all and that fish at Bert's was great.

Our vote for next and future pissups is a food place and then possible change of venue(s).

kdf + she who remains asleep at 4:51pm.

For an obvious reason, you'll have to count me out this Friday.

Nice meeting you Barry, great to see Buckwheat again. All I have to do is see that guy or his avatar and I start looking around for ribs. Yum! Raro enjoyed time with you and your wife and sorry I missed more music.

A good crowd with Rocket and Baz and a new to me guy whose name I did not get. Great to have mamanoodles and begs back amongst us.

A good night thanks to all and that fish at Bert's was great.

Our vote for next and future pissups is a food place and then possible change of venue(s).

kdf + she who remains asleep at 4:51pm.

Great to see you and Boo again too!

Look forward to next Friday too, for an obvious reason :o

Yeah...that was a great night! Too bad that the Moderators on teh scene left rather early...

Funny it is, after you guys all left at Soi 2, Yuth asked me to join the band....but that was too late....the guy with the white socks in white sportshoes stole the show :o

Yeah...that was a great night! Too bad that the Moderators on teh scene left rather early...

Funny it is, after you guys all left at Soi 2, Yuth asked me to join the band....but that was too late....the guy with the white socks in white sportshoes stole the show :o

We managed to have fun, as always anyway

Where ever it is this Friday, i'll definately be there.

So suggestions anyone? hmmmm Friday is coming up fast

Not a new place, but I like it.

How about Noi's?

The proprietor was great in setting us up an area of our own and the fud was good and free. And no it is NOT the fact that he sold me a bottle of JD for an EXCELLENT price, well maybe a little.

kdf + she who runs with scissors

Edited by kdf

How about Noi's?

Lee was great in setting us up an area of our own and the fud was good and free. And no it is NOT the fact that he sold me a bottle of JD for an EXCELLENT price, well maybe a little.

Havent been there for a while, it gets my vote

How about Noi's?

Lee was great in setting us up an area of our own and the fud was good and free. And no it is NOT the fact that he sold me a bottle of JD for an EXCELLENT price, well maybe a little.

I wouldn't miss it for the world

How about Noi's?

The proprietor was great in setting us up an area of our own and the fud was good and free. And no it is NOT the fact that he sold me a bottle of JD for an EXCELLENT price, well maybe a little.

I wouldn't miss it for the world

Someone want to pm me with the proprietor of Noi's phone number, or let him know the force is coming to the darkside?

kdf

Someone want to pm me with the proprietor of Noi's phone number, or let him know the force is coming to the darkside?

kdf

I have already sent Kobolos a pm to let him know about the impending TV invasion

Noi's it is, perfect for me as it is my local and i'm there most nights, i will be seeing kolobos tomorrow as it's curry night in Noi's bar so i'll fill him in, should be an interesting night, i can't wait.

KDF, i'll speak to Kolobos first as i don't like giving out someone elses phone number without checking with them first.

Noi's it is, perfect for me as it is my local and i'm there most nights, i will be seeing kolobos tomorrow as it's curry night in Noi's bar so i'll fill him in, should be an interesting night, i can't wait.

KDF, i'll speak to Kolobos first as i don't like giving out someone elses phone number without checking with them first.

ooooh great i might have to come have one, what curries do they do?

ooooh great i might have to come have one, what curries do they do?

No choice i'm afraid, tomorrow it is chicken jalfrezi (spelling), 200 baht including a beer.

darn! Should have checked this thread earlier....anyways....good chance of a raro sighting this coming Friday at Noi's!

all u need to get raro to be a definate is get nintendo wii guitar hero lee

Well nice one guys...Thanks for choosing my venue as your destination!!!

I will make sure all is set up to your liking, so much so, another game of musical chairs will probably ensue :o

If someone could drop me a pm with approx numbers so food can be prepared for you...Nothing fancy for food though it will be tasty :D

kdf, please make sure she that runs with scissors is close by if you decide to procure a bottle of JD...Noi might just decide to cut my bits of if I continue making financial mishaps :D

See you all Friday Guys and Gals

Heres one for all you cheap charlies (i'll be there, lol).

On Thursday 2nd August,from 6pm onwards there will be FREE draught Heineken and FREE food at "Le Katai" hotel/bar/restaurant in Soi Lengkee.(Soi Lengkee is opposite the junction of Soi Diana Inn with Soi Buakhao,and Le Katai is opposite Opey de Place hotel). The Smirnoff promo girls will be present with free samples of, and discounted offers on the new range of "Aisa" fruit flavoured wine coolers, and the first available samples in Thailand of Dark Beer Lao will also be here.Everyone is welcome to come and join the party.

On Thursday 2nd August,from 6pm onwards there will be FREE draught Heineken and FREE food at "Le Katai" hotel/bar/restaurant in Soi Lengkee.(Soi Lengkee is opposite the junction of Soi Diana Inn with Soi Buakhao,and Le Katai is opposite Opey de Place hotel). The Smirnoff promo girls will be present with free samples of, and discounted offers on the new range of "Aisa" fruit flavoured wine coolers, and the first available samples in Thailand of Dark Beer Lao will also be here.Everyone is welcome to come and join the party.

Can you repeat this event in lat October, when I'm back in town?

This is just along from the Aussie place with footie on the box? (But not in October, unfortunately :o )

Tremendous crack, darkside. I'll be there too!

dark beer lao eh? never seen that before, only had the normal stuff. Should be interesting!