Forum maintenance tonight from approx. 11pm - 1.30am ×

Tv Friday Nights Out

bazmlb

Well since we did not get back from Chiang Mai till 1am I think we missed the Friday the 13th piss up. I would like to suggest for next Friday July 20th we head to the Hog's Breath Saloon as my friend Eric has just reopened the bar. Some of you old timers will remember this bar as the old MC motorcyle club bar which is on Soi Batman. He has a great kitchen staff and serves American and Thai food. It has been the home of the American VFW for years and was only open on Tuesdays for the VFW members. If needed I will post a map. Just let me know.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well since we did not get back from Chiang Mai till 1am I think we missed the Friday the 13th piss up. I would like to suggest for next Friday July 20th we head to the Hog's Breath Saloon as my friend Eric has just reopened the bar. Some of you old timers will remember this bar as the old MC motorcyle club bar which is on Soi Batman. He has a great kitchen staff and serves American and Thai food. It has been the home of the American VFW for years and was only open on Tuesdays for the VFW members. If needed I will post a map. Just let me know.

Welcome back.

Pissup was us 2 and 2 guys we knew who stopped by with no thai visa affiliation. Cheap drinks decent night, but too early a finish.

A map for hog's nipple or whatever would be appreciated for next friday.

kdf + several

The Hog's Breath Saloon is on Soi Batman (Soi 46/3) 400 meters past Pattaya Tai on the left side of Sukhumvit heading north (towards Bangkok). The saloon is on the right side of the soi and a car park is directly across from the saloon if you are driving a car. Motorbike parking right in front. Here is a map. See you there.

th_24176_Hoig6s_Breath_Saloon_122_154lo.jpg

Map to show soi 46/3 where it is

Thanks for the maps, hope to be there, will confirm closer to the time.

kdf+ she who runs with scissors

Well mamanoodle and I are just back from UK so the spirit is willing but the flesh is weak. So we may not make it!

Begs

Map to show soi 46/3 where it is

Thanks for the maps, hope to be there, will confirm closer to the time.

kdf+ she who runs with scissors

Well mamanoodle and I are just back from UK so the spirit is willing but the flesh is weak. So we may not make it!

Begs

I just got back yesterday, went on a bit of a bender last night and am feeling the effects of it this morning. Soon as the noggin clears up a bit I'll dig out the moto and get ready for tonight.

What time is everyone planning on showing up ?

well....you should have posted a bit earlier maybe....by 5 pm I was getting ready to leave the office...

Anyways, was a funny night from what I can remember (yes, I was a tad tipsy.... :D )...nice to meet barryofthailand (again.... :o ) and several others whose nicks I cannot remember...

Edited by raro

well....you should have posted a bit earlier maybe....by 5 pm I was getting ready to leave the office...

Anyways, was a funny night from what I can remember (yes, I was a tad tipsy.... :D )...nice to meet barryofthailand (again.... :o ) and several others whose nicks I cannot remember...

Sorry I missed it. Thanks for the thought Raro.

My new sometimes taxi driver was supposed to work for me yesterday aft and drop me at Hog's lung. His 3rd and last time with a last minute excuse.

Anyone know of reliable taxi driver (NOT baht bus) for a couple of days a week?

I will try and get to Sat. night.

kdf

Well it was a nice night at the Hog's Breath and we hardly missed all the Marys. Nice to see Screws out and he brought 2 more Aussies (Tom & Jerry), Barryof Thailand, Raro and his lovely wife were also there.. Maybe the Marys will make next weeks party. :o

Well it was a nice night at the Hog's Breath and we hardly missed all the Marys. Nice to see Screws out and he brought 2 more Aussies (Tom & Jerry), Barryof Thailand, Raro and his lovely wife were also there.. Maybe the Marys will make next weeks party. :o

So whats the plan for next week then?

Any suggestions for This friday somewhere different would be good

I hear there's a couple nice places in Vientiane (that's where I'll be this Friday).

Actually, I'll probably be in some tiny village, sharing a meal with the dogs, chickens, bugs, the "soon-to-be-ex's" family, and who ever else happens to be passing through the village at the time. :o

Ought to be a nice "cultural" experience though (and still beats living in the 'stan !) :D

Jim, good suggestion as the Eden is always fun and has many women. That being a problem as some of us will bring our wife/GF. I have another suggestion, we could start out at Bert's at 7pm for dinner (since we have not been there in awhile), then head out to a second venue at around 10pm.......anyone up for this???

Jim, good suggestion as the Eden is always fun and has many women. That being a problem as some of us will bring our wife/GF. I have another suggestion, we could start out at Bert's at 7pm for dinner (since we have not been there in awhile), then head out to a second venue at around 10pm.......anyone up for this???

Hurray,

I am all for Tropical Bert's and then beyond. Past time for me to be there anyway.

Wonder if Begsaresponse and Mamanoodles will again grace us with their company.

I barely have had breakfast by 7:00 pm and it is a good idea to have a little padding under the belly before I start pouring in JD.

I would vote for a fud stop first and then beyond as a standard repertoire.

Some pissups of late put out unappetizing cold stuff, A for effort, but if I am buying I can usually get my food warm.

So count us in.

kdf + she who runs with scissors

For those of you in town there is a stockings and suspenders party tonight (wed 25th) at the Rockhouse bar on soi LK Metro, and trust me this is not to be missed if previous ones are anything to go by, also although i have not met the host of tonights party i have been reliably informed that he has a passion for constant bell ringing. For those of you who don't know where LK Metro is , you either enter it from Soi Diana or soi Bukao. I definately will not be being a Mary tonight.

Hurray,

I am all for Tropical Bert's and then beyond. Past time for me to be there anyway.

Wonder if Begsaresponse and Mamanoodles will again grace us with their company.

I barely have had breakfast by 7:00 pm and it is a good idea to have a little padding under the belly before I start pouring in JD.

I would vote for a fud stop first and then beyond as a standard repertoire.

Some pissups of late put out unappetizing cold stuff, A for effort, but if I am buying I can usually get my food warm.

So count us in.

kdf + she who runs with scissors

Well kdf mamanoodle and I will certainly grace you with our company and perhaps if we are all very good we might see a certain 'rock' star perform later! I speak of Raro for sure...now thats what I call a plan...see you all at Tropical Berts.

Begs

Edited by begsaresponse

For those of you in town there is a stockings and suspenders party tonight (wed 25th) at the Rockhouse bar on soi LK Metro, and trust me this is not to be missed if previous ones are anything to go by, also although i have not met the host of tonights party i have been reliably informed that he has a passion for constant bell ringing. For those of you who don't know where LK Metro is , you either enter it from Soi Diana or soi Bukao. I definately will not be being a Mary tonight.

I would be willing to give Rock house a second chance for an eve as you have described, but alas not enough notice, other plans. Have fun.

kdf

Well kdf mamanoodle and I will certainly grace you with our company and perhaps if we are all very good we might see a certain 'rock' star perform later! I speak of Raro for sure...now thats what I call a plan...see you all at Tropical Berts.

Begs

I hear my fanclub calling... :D

Sounds good to me...I'll have another meeting first and will join after. Might drop the wife with you lot first. Soi 2...............we're coming!

:o

Begs

I hear my fanclub calling... :D

Sounds good to me...I'll have another meeting first and will join after. Might drop the wife with you lot first. Soi 2...............we're coming!

:o