Chaeng Watthana Retirement Extension trip

On 10/16/2021 at 1:58 PM, Al BB said:

Thanks for the " Heads Up" on K Bank at CW. I'm going there on Monday for my extension.

If possible can you post your experience after your trip Monday.

List of what the io required useful.

For those using money in the bank method, I have found that pretty much first thing they want to check is bank books for correct requirements. I always hand those along with the letter and bb pages photocopies. 

Edited by DrJack54

1 minute ago, Chris.B said:

"The 4 extra pages for overstay etc.. that they wanted were reviewed as well and stamped by the IO."

What is that about then? ????

Last year they created 3 new forms that @TallGuyJohninBKKhad referenced in his trip review last year, then this year they added a fourth sheet.  I printed them off, filled them out at home and took them with me.  If you do not have them you can them from the front desk outside the main room and before you get your que number.  I have attached those 4 sheets just now.

471867877_2RetExtenStatement3.pdf 999020867_2RetExtenOverstayPenaltiesForm.pdf 1537264707_2RetExtenReqsfromImm2020version.pdf 1790598725_2RetExtenStatement2.pdf

• Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

Last year they created 3 new forms that @TallGuyJohninBKKhad referenced in his trip review last year, then this year they added a fourth sheet. 

Here's a link to my BKK CW retirement extension trip report thread from last month for 2021:

fyi, AFAIK, the original 3 misc add-on forms have been in use at BKK CW for some years.... they're not new. But the fourth added form is a relatively recent addition.

Edited by TallGuyJohninBKK

2 minutes ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

Here's a link to my BKK CW retirement extension trip report thread from last month for 2021:

fyi, AFAIK, the original 3 misc add-on forms have been in use at BKK CW for some years.... they're not new. But the fourth added form is a relatively recent addition.

LOL, I just pulled it up and was going to link it as well, great minds must think alike.

but here is the one from the year before

https://aseannow.com/topic/1178531-2020-bkk-cw-retirement-extension-trip-report/

• Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

If you do not have them you can them from the front desk outside the main room and before you get your que number.  I have attached those 4 sheets just now.

Sorry, my immigration office is not Chaeng Watthana.

I just wondered what the overstay pages were mentioned previously.  They are not required at my office.

2 hours ago, Chris.B said:

Sorry, my immigration office is not Chaeng Watthana.

I just wondered what the overstay pages were mentioned previously.  They are not required at my office.

That right there shows you the definite difference between all of the Immigration/fiefdom offices throughout the country as there is nothing done the same way as we have all seen.  Enjoy.

• 1 month later...
On 10/15/2021 at 4:45 PM, DrJack54 said:

This might be incorrect, however there was change in imm boss and the TM30 became the new kid on the block. Places such as CW that had never required tm30 all of a sudden same as most imm offices were hitting folk up for fine. 

I do my extensions every October and missed the "crack down" on TM30. 

So my extension in 2018,19,20 I did not provide TM30.

Will find out next week and give report of my extension CW from non O based on retirement using money in bank method.

That's probably the reason why to long time retirees never had one , nor be asked  , on top of that staying same address ...., as i also never had the slip or being asked by my 9 extensions .... but being anyway in the system ...