Assistance please.

malt25

I realize this is a very long shot, but worth a try. I'm trying to locate a town in the Mukdahan area. The attached photo was taken over 10 years back. Any members have any idea where this might be ? Thanks all.

DSC01493.JPG

I live in Mahasarakham with my wife so neither of us recognise this but hopefully someone else will.

I sent the picture to my wife as I'm still in the UK now and she said that looking at the sign on the building it's a local office in Mukdahan but she can't read which one. I think she said it was probably a Tambon office so that might be a place to start looking. I don't know how many there are. 

If someone comes on with the answer it will save a lot of time.

Edit: I assume there was no location data on the file since it was so long ago.

Edited by kimamey

11 hours ago, kimamey said:

I live in Mahasarakham with my wife so neither of us recognise this but hopefully someone else will.

I sent the picture to my wife as I'm still in the UK now and she said that looking at the sign on the building it's a local office in Mukdahan but she can't read which one. I think she said it was probably a Tambon office so that might be a place to start looking. I don't know how many there are. 

If someone comes on with the answer it will save a lot of time.

Edit: I assume there was no location data on the file since it was so long ago.

Thanks for that.