Police say they have evidence aplenty against woman who allegedly cut painter's rope

webfact

2 hours ago, prakhonchai nick said:

"Meanwhile the media reported that relatives have removed the female suspect from the block to another location. "

Why is she not in police custody? Is she such a hi-so  or bnows too many influential people. The Police say that have enough evidence, so go get her ready the court case and ensure she does not get bail.

She has been in custody to be interrogated, why should she not be entitled to bail?   

51 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Unfortunately, that was just "the OP's" version of the original report, the Daily News actually described the evidence as "strong"!

I have no reason to doubt the evidence acquired, just enjoyed seeing the word ''aplenty'' used.

Edited by Bluespunk
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:
1 hour ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Unfortunately, that was just "the OP's" version of the original report, the Daily News actually described the evidence as "strong"!

I have no reason to doubt the evidence acquired, just enjoyed seeing the word ''aplenty'' used.

I understand that.   What I was really suggesting was that whoever composed the title was probably extracting the Michael from the RTP...as unlikely as that may seem.

6 hours ago, Gottfrid said:

Hang her up on the 26th floor of the same building and hold a knife to her rope and she will sing like a canary implicating herself over and over again. ???? 

you don't approve of the plastic bag suffocation method, then?

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, ChrisY1 said:

You would have to be crazy working like that..... very strict training for rope workers is mandatory everywhere..

However, there must have been back-up safety equipment/rope being used and the guy didn't fall.....from what I can understand.

In any case....there should have been a proper platform for these guys....26 floors up hanging on ropes doesn't pass my test!

From what I remember when working on the Clifford Chance in Canary Wharf, which was 32+ floors, there was a security guard on the outside door and there was always another rigger managing the situation from above in an exclusion zone. Obviously not required in Thailand.

4 hours ago, In Full Agreement said:

Where did you learn your interrogation techniques?

The CCP, North Korea and Russia have good torture training institutes. Perhaps he studied there? Not a bad idea.

Something the most heinous criminals are the most timid, when it comes to their own safety. 

• Like 1