Best Pizza in CM?

1FinickyOne

Just what is this so called 'brown sauce' I see posted? I can't imagine a brown sauce on pizza, just like I can't imagine french dressing as a sauce for a pizza, but I've seen it. Yuck!

One of my all time favorite pizzas was from Godfather's in the USA, Taco pizza!

I used to eat Dukes pizza but stopped before the COVID situation and have been making my own at home. After various attempts at the base (dough) I've gotten down where it's pretty <deleted> good now.

• Like 1

today this website is torturing me with ads so I cant read all the previous posts.  that said, I have 3 pizza recommendations. 

1. Lapin at khuang singh intersection.    best  cheese.

2. two sisters pizza at khampang din near loi lroh / night bazaar.  best sauce and salad.

3. molto buono at nimman soi 10-ish.  best value pizza and pasta   good wine at the partner shop.   but the wine is not good value. just good enough to drink at mafia extortionate import prices

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, 1FinickyOne said:

not sure, but I assume it is some sort of oyster/soy sauce used for Thai food and is posted here as a joke. 

The brown sauce I referred to, jokingly! is commonly used in the UK for breakfast dishes and Fish and chips with arguments as to whither you should use Brown or Red (Tomato) sauces on either or both.  Same as the arguments about having pineapple toppings on Pizza or not!

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/29/2021 at 8:52 PM, cardinalblue said:

1. Rose’s roadhouse 2. Dukes 3. Blank

Agreed that Rose's Roadhouse is the best, but at a location difficult to get to. Fortunately, the owner, Patrick Magreevy, just opened a new location. It is at what was the Corner Bistro off Huay Kaew Road, across the street from Kad Suan Kaew shopping center. You can call the new restaurant at 080-021-5363 to get directions. It has the same menu featuring the same outstanding food as Rose's Roadhouse.