Russell Crowe in Thailand: Now Oscar winner meets his "Thai Police Hero" who "starred" in viral video

webfact

4 hours ago, BangkokReady said:

Russel Crowe is a good actor and has been in some amazing films, a few are my personal favorites.  He's clearly enjoying his time in Thailand, which is great to see.  The police officer did a really great thing and dealt with the situation he found himself in a very positive and peaceful way.  Two decent chaps enjoying a pleasant moment together.

I'm enjoying seeing/hearing about Crowe's time in Thailand.  It seems, to me, to be a generally positive thing.

It feels like maybe people have become a little entrenched in the doom and gloom of the last couple of years.  Maybe it's a good time to stop, take a step back, look around, and smell the roses.

Life moves pretty fast, or so I'm told.

Your positive attitude is quite refreshing. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, BangkokReady said:

Russel Crowe is a good actor and has been in some amazing films, a few are my personal favorites.  He's clearly enjoying his time in Thailand, which is great to see.  The police officer did a really great thing and dealt with the situation he found himself in a very positive and peaceful way.  Two decent chaps enjoying a pleasant moment together.

I'm enjoying seeing/hearing about Crowe's time in Thailand.  It seems, to me, to be a generally positive thing.

It feels like maybe people have become a little entrenched in the doom and gloom of the last couple of years.  Maybe it's a good time to stop, take a step back, look around, and smell the roses.

Life moves pretty fast, or so I'm told.

Romper Stomper

• Like 1

19 hours ago, pegman said:

The Thai people are resilient. They will overcome these tough times. This may be hard to understand for someone who comes from such a neurotic homeland as you do. 

True, the 99% of Thais are used to living on next to nothing while the other 1% live it large, how long will they put up with it though?

23 hours ago, webfact said:

The cop thanked the big star for honoring him and said that if he ever needed anything in Thailand to please tell him. 

Nicely sums up RTP's attitude to their job.  VIPs Good; Poor Peasants Bad.  Will assist the former for a 'consideration.'

• Like 1

16 hours ago, jerrymahoney said:

Thailand is in a very precarious position, and is alot closer to the edge of the cliff, than people realize. Nobody knows how bad the economy is right now,

Except you?

Well, I am willing to talk about the extent of the devastation, that the tourism authorities, and the government most certainly is avoiding. Do they want to discuss soaring homelessness, soaring unemployment, inflation, and a contracting economy? Do you?

• Like 1