‘Vaccine Passport’ can now be requested via Mor Prom app

On 10/24/2021 at 10:02 AM, Geoffggi said:

One also has to ask the question why do you need this passport when you already have a valid certificate?? Plus the certificate is all one needs to travel

@Neeranam I don't think I need this yellow passport when I go to the UK and back, if I have my vaccine cert. 

I agree with your thoughts, but I think of the Yellow vaccination Book/passport as I do the pink ID card/ Yellow Tibbian Barn/Thai licence/credit card etc.
As a foreigner I get every legal document/card that is available to us...just a good feeling to have them.

Edited by couchpotato
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, couchpotato said:
On 10/24/2021 at 10:02 AM, Geoffggi said:

One also has to ask the question why do you need this passport when you already have a valid certificate?? Plus the certificate is all one needs to travel

@Neeranam I don't think I need this yellow passport when I go to the UK and back, if I have my vaccine cert. 

I agree with your thoughts, but I think of the Yellow vaccination Book/passport as I do the pink ID card/ Yellow Tibbian Barn/Thai licence/credit card etc.
As a foreigner I get every legal document/card that is available to us...just a good feeling to have them.

Fair enough. I assume tibbian barn should read housebook. 

Vaxxed , scanned the Q cde supplied by hospital and installed Mor Prom (in Thai only) on  my Samsung Android

Requests ID

neither my 9 digit passport nor ID code issued by hospital with 13 digits accepted.

Any advice welcome please

I'd lke a digital record plus save 300k round trip to get a Yellow Book.

23 hours ago, Neeranam said:

I don't think I need this yellow passport when I go to the UK and back, if I have my vaccine cert. 

I have just checked my certificate , I scanned the QR Code and it comes up with my old passport number ( which is different to what is on the Certificate ) and has me as a Thai Male.

i completed the application and then when it came to delivery / collection options, the only one that was allowed was "Collect in Person"......  the other 2 were greyed out, and as i dont live in bangkok, pick up was not really convenient

did anyone manage to get the delivery by post option to work?

1 hour ago, UKJASE said:

i completed the application and then when it came to delivery / collection options, the only one that was allowed was "Collect in Person"......  the other 2 were greyed out, and as i dont live in bangkok, pick up was not really convenient

did anyone manage to get the delivery by post option to work?

Same for me

• Thanks 1

On 10/24/2021 at 3:14 PM, DougSunee said:

... they used the ID number of my Pink Card ...

At Central Plaza Khon Kaen, they refused to use my Pink Card ID number, even though it was presented at the beginning of the Certificate process, with a specific request to use it. Now have a 13 digit number totally unrelated to the number in my tabien baan or anywhere else.

Will look into getting it corrected but don't expect any joy. 

Name is shown as นายMartinL (they had the official Thai spelling available) and Mr. MartinL. DoB is shown in English and Thai format, address is in Thai and English so they obviously took the Thai version from my pink card. Passport number's OK but will, of course, change one day, something the Pink Card ID number won't do.

Edited by MartinL

52 minutes ago, NE1 said:

My Pink card has been refused for my Driving License renewal and buying a SIM card. Don't bother with it now.

Yes had refusals for a number of things  but in the case where they can use an existing ID number, backed-up by official documentation, an approval process, witnesses etc., the allocation of a random ID number makes no sense - except in Thailand.

I was another who was waiting for the delivery option.

I went to the hospital where I received my vaccine and wanted my certificate altering , as it had a couple of discrepancies when scanning the QR code.

As we were leaving the IT dept , my Mrs. heard one of them speaking about " if he comes back in 14 days he can get the Yellow passport " . She asked them if it was possible to do now as we live out in the back of beyond. 

30 mins later and 50 baht paid I had my Yellow passport.

Edited by NE1

• 3 weeks later...

What is going on with this International covid certificate?

Now you can only get a paper certificate and have to pick it up yourself in Bangkok. The option to have it mailed to you and electronic certificate is no longer an option.

They really have to sort this out for people who want to travel outside Thailand