Retirement Visa extensions

If you usually acquire a retirement visa extension through the brown envelope procedure , no documents required and no questions asked . 

Just be aware that some friendly I.O's in certain locations have been moved to other positions and thus are unable to procced with the extensions and the situation may or may not get resolved in the future . 

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

On 11/2/2021 at 1:16 PM, Mac Mickmanus said:

Just be aware that some friendly I.O's in certain locations have been moved to other positions and thus are unable to procced with the extensions and the situation may or may not get resolved in the future . 

Merely a risk which those who opt for the "brown envelope" method run at their peril, I think.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, OJAS said:

Merely a risk which those who opt for the "brown envelope" method run at their peril, I think.

Yes, agreed, it is a chance that you take. But no sweat! It will mean that the contact mobile telephone number for the Immigration Officer you used to deal with is no longer useful to you. It may simply be a case of going personally to your immigration office, talking to different staff and obtaining their mobile telephone numbers?