Covid Ins To Meet Req Return On - O Extens.

Chad3000

Does anyone know of the current going rates per monthly for covid / health insurance to meet current 50k requirement?

Looks like I need to pay 8 months (of this theft).

Cheap insurance to meet requirement is fine. I have a few policies including SSO.

Any dollar amount for a solid estimate is great. I'm now estimating 1300usd for 8 mo's making trip unworkable.

54 minutes ago, tonray said:

Appreciate the help unfortunately it's every but expensive as I had thought. Actually 43usd MORE.

This policy so anti family it begs belief

To further add fuel to my flames of disbelief and disappointment you can only choose 6 months or 1 year. I wish to have coverage for eight or nine months so as little as possible obviously.

Further confusion this seems to be issuance of some old policy which is double the coverage that is currently required

Screenshot_2021-11-04-08-57-58-11_3aea4af51f236e4932235fdada7d1643.jpg

Edited by Chad3000

This is a really stupid question given Thailand in the country but here it goes...

Is there any way to get some form of pre-approval on your insurance and other documentation before you set it up in Thai pass?

Is there something in Thai pass that you can set up perhaps half the documentation and then send it and ask a question?

I have SSO, Aetna and covid insurance that runs until a few days after I will return and nothing more. I do not believe the cove in insurance is renewable under the insurance company. Still, two good policies.

Aetna covers for covid 400000 b