Thai Airways ฿25 billion funding request from state coffers rebuffed by a senior debt official

webfact

I know where the money comes from.

All unemployed Thai Airways pilots, stewardesses..... now working for Grab, Foodpanda etc and sending their entire salary to Thai Airways.

GROUNDED BY THE PANDEMIC, THIS PILOT IS NOW A ‘GRAB’ DRIVER

https://www.khaosodenglish.com/news/crimecourtscalamity/2020/11/12/grounded-by-the-pandemic-this-pilot-is-now-a-grab-driver/

So how many of the aircraft were converted to Freight haulers to bring in that profit?

Oh and you posters did not think that flying freight around, made any money? 

Well surprise, surprise, but air freight is a decent money maker when the passenger 

side is domestic only.

Geezer

5 hours ago, Stargeezr said:

So how many of the aircraft were converted to Freight haulers to bring in that profit?

Is that even practical? I understand the seats can be taken out, but the access is still limited. Do the floors come out too?

On 11/6/2021 at 10:45 PM, RafPinto said:

I know where the money comes from.

All unemployed Thai Airways pilots, stewardesses..... now working for Grab, Foodpanda etc and sending their entire salary to Thai Airways.

GROUNDED BY THE PANDEMIC, THIS PILOT IS NOW A ‘GRAB’ DRIVER

https://www.khaosodenglish.com/news/crimecourtscalamity/2020/11/12/grounded-by-the-pandemic-this-pilot-is-now-a-grab-driver/

More than likely a better monthly income. 

For the large jetliners to haul freight, the cargo area where the luggage goes can haul the heavy 

freight, and the access door at the rear of the jet where the food is loaded can be used to

load the smaller and lighter freight for the top half after the seats have been removed to save

on weight. So yes a passenger jetliner can haul a lot of freight when needed to do so.

I hope that is what Thai Air has been doing to make some profits during this pandemic.

Geezer