My eperiece so far..

stigar

On 11/6/2021 at 4:32 PM, spidermike007 said:

Looks like you never read any of the numerous books and manuals written by guys with alot of experience navigating these Thai minefields! 

Understand where you're coming from but even after reading those books, do they learn?

When I was living in Bangkok a friend called me and said his nephew was stopping over for a few days on his way to Australia - would I show him around?

From the moment I met him I knew he was doomed - good looking, blonde, young.  You know the script so you can guess what I told him - I was actually pretty hard on him because I knew what was coming.  He was OK in Bangkok surprisingly but he nagged me into taking him to Pattaya. Met a girl in the first bar and refused to move. He actually disappeared after that but had the decency to text me that he was OK.

Fast forward 6 months and he calls me with the usual hideous story - you've heard them all before. This girl was hitting him hard every month, I never found out just how hard but it was enough to make life tough.  For a young guy on a good salary, living at home with his parents - it must have been bad.

Anyway, of course she'd left the bar and was living back in deepest Udon with her family but he had his suspicions - could I help? This was before Line & Whatsapp etc. so he talked to her using one of the many 'cheap lines' that were around at the time.  I told him, she's not in Udon, she'll still be in the bar and you're one of many.  Tell her the cheap line no longer works for Thai mobiles, every village has a payphone - tell her you'll have to call her at a set time and ask her for the village phone box number.

2 days later, he calles me "Ok I've got the number, its 038 XXX XXX"

Need I say more?

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

We have all heard that story before. My family owns 25,000 rai of land. But, I need 20,000 a month to send to them, because all their wealth is tied up in their land, which they won't sell! 

Most have stories. Without the use of a good private detective (astonishing that more men do not use their services here), a copy of her paystub, or other evidence, I would greatly question her claims of being hi-so (whatever that silly term means), or being a high earner. Always question the narrative! 

I saw her salaryslip at her office. There was 58 people working in this officebuilding.She a small apartment in BKK,a nice house in Rayonf and 2 cars.I see it all.when i was visiiting her.But she wanted me to buy a apartmentbuilding for about 50 million.But i said NO WAY!

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

Most have stories. Without the use of a good private detective (astonishing that more men do not use their services here), a copy of her paystub, or other evidence, I would greatly question her claims of being hi-so (whatever that silly term means), or being a high earner. Always question the narrative! 

Why bother, if she's prepared to sleep with me I know what sort of woman she is.

And I'm fairly firm about the payments I will make to obtain her services.

The guys that get taken are always the guys that trust their women, because 'they're different'.

If you must buy her a house, get a bank to front her the money, if the bank won't trust her neither should you.

• Haha 2

On 11/6/2021 at 11:32 PM, spidermike007 said:

And do not let a woman take advantage of you, and treat you like a cash cow. Step up your game. Change your well worn bad habits.

Good to hear someone with vast experience regarding the subject.

• Haha 2

• 1 month later...