My eperiece so far..

stigar

1 minute ago, JustAnotherHun said:

Learning disability seems to be a widespread desease of western men visitig Thailand.

Good luck for your next attempt.

I been to 43 countries at work.So i have some experience.I think my wallet attracts girls.

Thank u anyway.

12 minutes ago, connda said:

Run Forrest, Run!!!

i did long time ago..So i went working in Labuan(malaysia).Meet a beatiful pinay there.She was gorgeous.and almost killed me in bed.Great lady until i found out she had 2 differnt passports.

Its so funny.She went out one nigth alone and told her pinay friend stay with me..make sure im ok.Make sure that i dont contact other girls in Labuan.Well..after 30minutes i f.... her friend.Everybody happy.She came bak about 1 am..and her look at her friend wasnt friendly.I think she knew we have brake the actually deal.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Spooky1968 said:

I think you are not in this world about relationships.

Better get a pretty lady bar when your body need party and say bye next morning.

Sure you will live better and easier

It seems he is looking for drama -  and he finds it again and again.

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Spooky1968 said:

Better get a pretty lady bar when your body need party and say bye next morning.

Been there..done that.

23 minutes ago, Spooky1968 said:

I have 5 kids..3 differnt mothers.Anyway still in conract everyday with mothers and my kids.

Perhaps consider penning your somewhat addictice sounding memoirs and as Golden Triangle highlighted; take a breath!..................................... You have quite a bit of mishievous ammunition from over the years to fill a few potentially riveting chapters......................has the makings of a fun read..............................

1 hour ago, 473geo said:

Gotta admire your tenacity on the Thai woman front, you certainly appear to have covered many aspects of life with Thai ladies.

I get the impression you could probably squeeze out quite a few more with minimal effort

I agree.But when the goverment say its ok to lie and cheating its not any problem for thai people.

TAT numbers..covid numbers etc etc..They learning everyday.My exwife aunte borrrowed 500 bath from me.Promised 1 week.I waited 2 years.Her daugther get married twice with sinsod.Get alot of money,but i was the lowest range so she didnt care.When i went to teir home my exwife said it unpolite to ask for the money.<deleted>!!!

24 minutes ago, stigar said:

I agree.But when the goverment say its ok to lie and cheating its not any problem for thai people.

TAT numbers..covid numbers etc etc..They learning everyday.My exwife aunte borrrowed 500 bath from me.Promised 1 week.I waited 2 years.Her daugther get married twice with sinsod.Get alot of money,but i was the lowest range so she didnt care.When i went to teir home my exwife said it unpolite to ask for the money.<deleted>!!!

So is there anything you learned in all those years?

3 hours ago, Spooky1968 said:

It really sounds like they are of that quality and behavior.  Possibly more expensive also.

As a great man once said: “I don’t pay them for sex, I pay them to go away afterwards.”

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, stigar said:

She called her thai lover everyday and told him she miss him..love him etc etc..

What a horrible situation for everyone to be in.  All for money or sex.

How could any of you be happy with this arrangement?

Edited by BangkokReady
  • Sad 1

Looks like you never read any of the numerous books and manuals written by guys with alot of experience navigating these Thai minefields! 

I have so many friends, who come here, and from the very start, make the same mistakes they made back in the West. Except here, they do not need to make those mistakes. The environment does not dictate that they behave like lambs. Many do not know, or realize that, or they succumb to "force of habit". Every ship needs a captain. If the man is not willing to be the captain of the ship, the woman will take over, here in Thailand. Most women here seem to want a strong man. But, if they end up with a wimp, they will take over. They have to. Someone needs to be the captain!

Time allows clarity. Never, ever move too quickly. That is the undoing of most of these guys. Lastly, do not get hung up on them, emotionally. Have some fun. Get to know them. Take your time. Always remember, if it is good, it is only going to get better. If there are problems, they will reveal themselves over time. Time is your ally. It is rarely their ally. They are usually trying to step up the timetable. We need to push back. We need to assert control. We need to be honest, and let them know we are not interested in an immediate relationship. Something might develop, but if you are in a hurry, I am NOT YOUR GUY. An environment like this allows us to set boundaries, and take our time. Take advantage of that. Be a man. Step up. Pay tribute to the gender. Refuse to lay down anymore. Refuse to be a doormat. Refuse to check your cajones at the door. 

And do not let a woman take advantage of you, and treat you like a cash cow. Step up your game. Change your well worn bad habits. 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, stigar said:

Then i meet the HIGH-SO lady from Rayong.(about 2 year ago)We meet in TAGGED.She asked if i have LINE..i said yes.She asked me if i really can speak thai..i said yes.The same nigth she called me.We talked about 3-4 hour.Shes a financedirector in a big company.Her salary is 150.000 bath a month.

Lol...were you born yesterday.... Haha

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Pravda said:

Then i meet the HIGH-SO lady from Rayong.(about 2 year ago)We meet in TAGGED.She asked if i have LINE..i said yes.She asked me if i really can speak thai..i said yes.The same nigth she called me.We talked about 3-4 hour.Shes a financedirector in a big company.Her salary is 150.000 bath a month.

Lol...were you born yesterday.... Haha

We have all heard that story before. My family owns 25,000 rai of land. But, I need 20,000 a month to send to them, because all their wealth is tied up in their land, which they won't sell! 

Most have stories. Without the use of a good private detective (astonishing that more men do not use their services here), a copy of her paystub, or other evidence, I would greatly question her claims of being hi-so (whatever that silly term means), or being a high earner. Always question the narrative!