Are zoomers any better than boomers?

Jingthing

On 11/9/2021 at 9:05 PM, thaibeachlovers said:

LOL. I guess you must have missed it for chemical reasons. Nothing golden about Vietnam war. At least the music was great back then, unlike the <deleted> now.

No era was, or will be, perfect. I am well aware of how the American War (as Vietnamese call it) changed peoples' lives. All in all I feel blessed.  I wish you did too.

4 hours ago, elgenon said:

No era was, or will be, perfect. I am well aware of how the American War (as Vietnamese call it) changed peoples' lives. All in all I feel blessed.  I wish you did too.

I was blessed, back in my twenties, but as with the young I never appreciated just how blessed I was.

Now the glory days are in my past and nothing much to look forward to anymore. Up to a few years ago my life was one of adventure, travel and great expectations, but old age has ended that, even if corona never happened.

Never mind, some days I don't hurt when I wake up, and there are nice sunsets in the evening.

• Like 1

On 11/11/2021 at 2:00 AM, swissie said:

Sea levels are rising already. The inhabitands of those flat islands in the pacific will gladly confirm. They are telling this to the world at the currently taking place "Glasgow Climate Conference".  

Those islands have all gotten bigger .......... sinking islands was fake news ...... none of them did.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-01-08/why-are-hundreds-of-pacific-islands-getting-bigger/13038430

"The majority of islands in each of those nations has either got larger or stayed very similar in size,"

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 1