Am I being really stupid - fight my way to Thailand Pass Select / Choose Plan / Confirm - nothing happens! (this is probably on the wrong forum)

Using https://tp.consular.go.th/en/plan, select "Exemption from Quarantine (Test and Go)", got a long long list of regs ("Compliance with disease prevention measures of the Government of Thailand") and a little blue button at the bottom which says "CONFIRM" - but is greyed out and clicking on it does nothing.

Am I missing something really stupid?

The government said it’s urgently looking into glitches and delays that afflict the online registration system for entering Thailand during the tourist reopening phase.

A government spokesman acknowledged that there have been numerous complaints, from Thais and foreigners, over the functions of the “Thailand Pass” system since its launch last week. A number of users have complained about delays in receiving the QR code required for travel into Thailand, while others say they never received it at all, or the website simply crashed during their sessions.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Emeraldisle said:

You have to tick the box  , " I herby acknowledge etc" , which is a bit faint and then confirm

Doh! Duh! I knew that I was just testing everybody ???? Thankyou kindly I am now through to the next stage

• Like 1

13 hours ago, nglodnig said:

Doh! Duh! I knew that I was just testing everybody ???? Thankyou kindly I am now through to the next stage

Make sure you don't enter a hotmail address for your email address. You won't get a confirmation receipt if you do.

Question i have been vaccinated in Thailand 2 Shots AZ I have the morpor app with the details on it and also a vaccine passport from the hospital. I want to travel back home for Xmas have a non imm O retirement, do I still have to do the Thai pass to re enter On my return ??

5 hours ago, Monkeyrobot said:

Question i have been vaccinated in Thailand 2 Shots AZ I have the morpor app with the details on it and also a vaccine passport from the hospital. I want to travel back home for Xmas have a non imm O retirement, do I still have to do the Thai pass to re enter On my return ??

everybody who enters the country (and is eligible) - no matter Thai or NonThai - have to do

• Like 1

Don't beat yourself up about the Thailand Pass app.  Of over 60,000 who attempted to get it, apparently only 10,000+ hit the jack-pot.  Most recent announcement from yesterday is they are going to modify the site.  If it's anything like the 90 days reporting site..........don't hold your breath.  Thailand the hub of IT!