Too many chairs? How many have you got?

Jingthing

39 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

The rules have changed in the middle of the game.

Now large bean bags that you can sit on do count as chairs.

Does anyone actually have one?

The 70s are calling and wants to take a picture.

That said the question about whether hot dogs in a bun count as sandwiches remains undetermined.

The main problem with a bean bag is if i sat in one ,i wouldnt be able to get out again.lol.

• Haha 1

You should sink your funds into chairs, that's where the big money is to be made.   If you're prepared to look around the market, you can pick up some bargains.

I would take a look at the industrial chairs as they seem pretty stable.   You can pick up a few hundred here, a few thou' there, and just sit on them for a while, but keep checking the market. The secret is diversity.    Different types of chairs are the way to go, but be ready to pull out if it look like they are about to fold coz that could hurt your bottom line.

Right now I have chairs in cinemas   All about bums on seats you know.   My ambition is to be up with the big boys, playing with the gold chairs    Make sure you have somewhere safe to store them as even timber chairs are only made from paper and can go up in smoke in a Wall Street minute.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Radar501 said:

You should sink your funds into chairs, that's where the big money is to be made.   If you're prepared to look around the market, you can pick up some bargains.

I would take a look at the industrial chairs as they seem pretty stable.   You can pick up a few hundred here, a few thou' there, and just sit on them for a while, but keep checking the market. The secret is diversity.    Different types of chairs are the way to go, but be ready to pull out if it look like they are about to fold coz that could hurt your bottom line.

Right now I have chairs in cinemas   All about bums on seats you know.   My ambition is to be up with the big boys, playing with the gold chairs    Make sure you have somewhere safe to store them as even timber chairs are only made from paper and can go up in smoke in a Wall Street minute.

Why  not form a  company and make yourself  chairman?

4 hours ago, Radar501 said:

So - you're the.  ---> "Chairman" of The Bored.......

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Inside the house - 8 chairs around the dining table (hardly used, except at Christmas), 4 chairs at the breakfast bar, 3 office chairs (me, Mrs C, Miss C), 1 beanbag for Miss C (me and Mrs C can't go that low any longer), Daddies armchair, Mummies armchair, 2 sofas (not counted for the purpose of this survey), and a small wooden desk and chair set that Miss C is not willing to let go yet (she's 9 and it fits a 4/5 year old).

Outside - a teak table with 4 chairs and 2 upholstered chairs with sofa (sofa not counted).

So, 25 chairs for three of us in a modest 3-bedroom house and garden.