60 day tourist visa online

I am currently pulling my hair out trying to complete my 60 day online visa application to Thailand 

a few questions have me stumped 

what do I say when it asks me for a Thai person I know and there identification 

I don’t know any to put in 

thanks for any replies ????

I had done my Non-Immi and had obviously been able and indeed do have Thais (Partner and daughter) supportive ID's. I had just finished doing my parents and was surprised that they asked for this as well. I think it is just one form for all types of Visa so I would just upload the copy of your own passport. Same for the proof of residency as well.

So passport, photo of you, photo of you with your passport, flights, hotel, passport pages last 12months and bank statement showing at least about 700$ per person for single entry and 7000$ per person for multiple entry or something like that.

I hope this helps.

Chok dee krap ????

17 minutes ago, steven100 said:

what are you on about ... $7,000 to show for a 60 day TV     ?

I ha to show £5000 or above for the past 6 months so had to convert 6 statements to PDF then reduce and merge them - this was required for a 60 day single entry as well as the MEV

On a previous application I showed 20 x that amount in a different kind of account but it wasn't accepted so had to do the bank account statements

Seems odd that much less in a bank account is more acceptable than a lot more in a different account but hey, nothing surprises me now after 50 years of fun and games with visas : )

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, John dick said:

what do I say when it asks me for a Thai person I know and there identification 

That may be just a contact person. 

Or for a sponsor of your stay if state you will be staying with somebody instead of a hotel reservation.

@John Dick said 'I am currently pulling my hair out trying to complete my 60 day online visa application to Thailand 

a few questions have me stumped'

You and me both!

The 'Tourist Visa' required documents list on the website is:

• 1. Passport or travel document with validity not less than 6 months.
  • 2. Photograph of the applicant, taken within the past six months.
  • 3. Evidence of travel from Thailand (air ticket paid in full).
  • 4. Evidence of adequate finance (20,000 Baht per person and 40,000 Baht per family).

Until you get into the application then there's a whole bunch of other stuff! The 'User Manual' devotes the first 20 pages! to creating an account and logging in and when you get to actually filling in stuff there are virtually no examples of what is required.

Andrew

Edited by RetroGTAndrew