What Will happen if a child test positiv on Arrivle to Thailand (test&go) separated from parents ??

32geten

14 hours ago, 32geten said:

What Will happen if a child test positiv on  Arrivle to Thailand (test&go)?

separated from parents? 

As yourself this, would you really want to come to Thailand if the possibility existed, that and the outlay you would be up against if any of you were Covid positive, all together now in quarantine or separated.

Personally we won't travel internationally at this point in time with Covid out there, that said, not even domestically, because you cannot trust the numbers reported, and believe you me, we want to travel both internationally and domestically, but quarantine is not an option for this family, so we are staying put.

Wait another year, it's not the end of the world, yet.

• Thanks 1

They will charge you a ridiculous amount of money and tell you its for your health and the health of others even though your double vaxed past a test prior to arriving but luckily they have made you have covid insurance which they can now extort and make money. Welcome to Amazing Thailand enjoy your stay

• Like 1

They get hauled away into hospital and you are not allowed to go with them. This happened to a daughter (Thai/English mix) of a friend of mine who live here. His daughter is 3 years old. It was lucky a relation was in the same hospital and could be with her. A nightmare scenario, dont take the risk.

• Like 1

We emailed Bangkok Hospital with this very question... They responded within 20 mins. Very kind and professional response. One parent can go with them and stay in a private hospital room for the whole duration. If second test is negative (i.e first test false positive) you do not need to stay. Make sure the insurance covers asymptomatic and there is nothing more to pay. Hope this helps.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Latitude Dude said:

Make sure the insurance covers asymptomatic and there is nothing more to pay.

Sounds like you are talking about everybody testing positive, but the parents being asymptomatic?

I think us other people were talking about the child testing positive, and the parents testing negative.