Why put down the toilet seat

A1Str8

27 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

As a man, you should learn to issue orders that your staff must obey.

You giving lessons?

Being obedient was never something I expected from a wife/Gf... even my maid and gardener are not particularly obedient... my wife in USA - yeah right? 

1 hour ago, Bruno123 said:

Oh please....who do you know that has gotten sick from a flushing toilet? So many cuckolded men out there. Mummy's boys. Be a man and stand your ground.

My bathroom and the seat stays up until it needs to go down. No discussion.

Bet you wrote this when the wife was out....555

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

Bet you wrote this when the wife was out....555

Funny; but I wouldn't have a wife that behaved in that way. I get to know people before they enter my space. 

A wife is not your mum. I can clean and cook for myself. If someone wants to join with me; they need to have the right attributes. Starting petty arguments is not one of them.

• Thanks 2

4 hours ago, Swiss1960 said:

Peeing in a toilet while standing is disgusting. There will always be drops on the floor all around the toilet, no matter how hard you try to omit that, and I am pretty sure that you don't clean the floor after every time you pee? And here comes the wife sitting down and putting her feet on the floor you messed up.

Ever looked at the floor around urinals in public toilets? There you see what I mean when I say that peeing while standing is making a mess of the floor around it, whether urinal or "normal" toilet. 

Peeing in a toilet at home while standing is disrespecting your wife, because she will have to clean up the mess that you caused. 

You do know that urine is one of the cleanest fluids that comes out of your body unless you have a UTI and has been used as an anti-fungal remedy for feet for a long time (even today).  About 90+% water with salts and urea.  It's OK with the wife to clean (something about the aroma), she just adds to the other interesting things she likes such as boom boom booger skin treatment and brushing dried out sex crumbs from the bed in the morning with a sly smile on her face looking straight into my eyes.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, 1FinickyOne said:

You giving lessons?

Being obedient was never something I expected from a wife/Gf... even my maid and gardener are not particularly obedient... my wife in USA - yeah right? 

I don't expect obedience; I expect cooperation. If they cannot; I don't need them in my space.

There are billions more from which to choose.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, DrPhibes said:

You do know that urine is one of the cleanest fluids that comes out of your body unless you have a UTI and has been used as an anti-fungal remedy for feet for a long time (even today).  About 90+% water with salts and urea.  It's OK with the wife to clean (something about the aroma), she just adds to the other interesting things she likes such as boom boom booger skin treatment and brushing dried out sex crumbs from the bed in the morning with a sly smile on her face looking straight into my eyes.

I feel a bit sick...was this really necessary?

3 minutes ago, DrPhibes said:

He is Swiss...what do you expect? ????

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, A1Str8 said:

What is it with the female brain???

Once there was a female brain cell who accidentally ended up in a man’s head.

She looked around but it was all empty. “Hello?” she cried, but no answer.

“Is there anyone here?”

Silence. “HELLO! Then she heard a very faint voice from far, far away… “We’re down here!”

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Bruno123 said:
7 minutes ago, DrPhibes said:

I feel a bit sick...was this really necessary?

Sorry, should have waited until after you had your Civet cat processed coffee this morning ????

• Like 1

Since women are the main 'seamstresses' of the world, making men's clothes, simply stop putting zippers in pants ... problem  solved.

Surprised the 'woke' haven't had zippers banned as 'oppressive' to women.

First time at daughters condo, she says 'don't forget to put the seat down'.  My reply was 'you got a choice, you want me to pick the seat up, or put it down' ... wife laughed, she didn't.

Of course I put it down, it's her house, her rules.  Ours house, 2 toilets, problem solved.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, sanuk711 said:

Once there was a female brain cell who accidentally ended up in a man’s head.

She looked around but it was all empty. “Hello?” she cried, but no answer.

“Is there anyone here?”

Silence. “HELLO! Then she heard a very faint voice from far, far away… “We’re down here!”

Was it a Swiss man's head? :sorry:????

5 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

Since women are the main 'seamstresses' of the world, making men's clothes, simply stop putting zippers in pants ... problem  solved.

Surprised the 'woke' haven't had zippers banned as 'oppressive' to women.

First time at daughters condo, she says 'don't forget to put the seat down'.  My reply was 'you got a choice, you want me to pick the seat up, or put it down' ... wife laughed, she didn't.

Of course I put it down, it's her house, her rules.  Ours house, 2 toilets, problem solved.

Agreed. Her house; her rules. But don't be one of those idiots who misuse the term 'woke'.

Edited by Bruno123

1 minute ago, Bruno123 said:

Was it a Swiss man's head?

I think the punch line --refers to where women think mans real brain resides.........  A lot lower then the head..........:coffee1:

Now I have explained that Bruno123......your have to explain the "Swiss Man".....because I dont get that one........

6 hours ago, A1Str8 said:

What is it with the female brain???

One could ask the same of yours.

Why you are even in a relationship I have no idea, always look for solving problems if you want your relationship to survive, and never involve in-laws, suffice to say, have you ever thought of getting an additional toilet installed, you know like his and hers ?

That would solve your problem as she can leave hers down and you can leave yours up, but to me, sounds like you have an attitude problem which I have no doubt will come back to bite you in the long run as women can only take so muk.

Edited by 4MyEgo

5 hours ago, RichardColeman said:

Least we in the west have emigrated up the evolutionary toilet scale

Yes, because wiping your %rse with some paper and smearing what is there all over your behind is WAY better than cleaning with a jet of water.  Or not.

PH