Why put down the toilet seat

A1Str8

12 minutes ago, Bruno123 said:

Agreed. Her house; her rules. But don't be one of those idiots who misuse the term 'woke'.

Just my opinion, but I've yet to read about a woke issue, that didn't come from an idiot snowflake.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, sanuk711 said:

I think the punch line --refers to where women think mans real brain resides.........  A lot lower then the head..........:coffee1:

Now I have explained that Bruno123......your have to explain the "Swiss Man".....because I dont get that one........

You didn't understand your own joke??

Erm...we don't want to get personal here; keeping it just to a gentle ribbing.

It refers to men who are writing about it being disrespectful to women by being upstanding whilst peeing.

The suggestion is that they are being controlled by female thinking and by inference; those are the ones using their little brains.

The ones with their brains in the correct place will do what is in the best interest of their good health.

Having a useless nagging woman is not it.

12 minutes ago, Phulublub said:

Yes, because wiping your %rse with some paper and smearing what is there all over your behind is WAY better than cleaning with a jet of water.  Or not.

PH

Did you read the instructions in the toilet paper bag ?

If not, there are some Youtube videos instructing you on how to use toilet paper correctly 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

Wow....new age man....well impressed.

Point being, that I don't need a woman with a bad attitude in my life. It's not like I need one in order to be able to exist.

So she had better be bringing something good into my life; otherwise she can keep moving right along. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bruno123 said:

Point being, that I don't need a woman with a bad attitude in my life. It's not like I need one in order to be able to exist.

So she had better be bringing something good into my life; otherwise she can keep moving right along. 

I guess someone, somewhere might need a woman with a bad attitude in their lives......each to his own I guess.

17 minutes ago, Bruno123 said:

You are the only person who has brought the term into this light hearted conversation. Let's just leave it alone.

Noted.

Also note you were the first person to attempt to offend someone in a reply.

Let that sink in.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

Noted.

Also note you were the first person to attempt to offend someone in a reply.

Let that sink in.

I have no idea as to what you are referring. Since you are no more important to me than the woman mentioned in the OP; the only thinking sinking is your pathetic attempt to bring 'woke' into the conversation.

Now please; woman/toilet seat. Try to keep on-topic or find yourself a thread title that mentions 'woke' and knock yourself out.

Any more nonsense and you will simply go on ignore. You are not that important to me nor anyone else here. 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Swiss1960 said:

Peeing in a toilet while standing is disgusting. There will always be drops on the floor all around the toilet, no matter how hard you try to omit that, and I am pretty sure that you don't clean the floor after every time you pee? And here comes the wife sitting down and putting her feet on the floor you messed up.

Ever looked at the floor around urinals in public toilets? There you see what I mean when I say that peeing while standing is making a mess of the floor around it, whether urinal or "normal" toilet. 

Peeing in a toilet at home while standing is disrespecting your wife, because she will have to clean up the mess that you caused. 

There will always be drops on the floor all around the toilet,

Depends how long your Johnny is. I touch the water 5555

25 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

I guess someone, somewhere might need a woman with a bad attitude in their lives......each to his own I guess.

Depends on what you are used. Some people have no idea as to how to behave; so let their women run rampant.

Anyone who attempts to behave that way with me, will find themselves on the wrong side of my front door...with all of their stuff. Then I go back to my peaceful existence.

Bring something good or you are not welcome.

10 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

Wrong time of the month?

I have no idea as to what Mr LA is referring. Something going on in his own head that doesn't quite translate to real life. How he could end up arguing with someone who was actually agreeing with him is known only to himself.

For me, I like peace. Anyone who tries to disturb it is simply excluded. No stress; no arguments. Thank you and goodbye. I don't do 'moods'.  Behave nicely or wait outside until you can.

Edited by Bruno123
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Bruno123 said:

A like hearted reference to a poster with Swiss in their username. Keep up.

A1Str8

• Live It Up Or Give It Up
  • .....................................................................Your right Bruno--I must way behind, I still can not see Swiss in their username........????

4 minutes ago, Bruno123 said:

I have a fine bleach spray that I use regularly around the toilet bowl. No stress; no fuss.

That's way too much work.

After 65+ years of practice, my aim is fairly perfected.

Of course when I look down to aim, I can actually see, where others may have a blocked line of sight, in which case, they may want to sit.  It would be the considerate thing to do, unless enjoy a bit of clean up after.  Weighing those options, sitting sounds the better option.

1 minute ago, KhunLA said:

That's way too much work.

After 65+ years of practice, my aim is fairly perfected.

Of course when I look down to aim, I can actually see, where others may have a blocked line of sight, in which case, they may want to sit.  It would be the considerate thing to do, unless enjoy a bit of clean up after.  Weighing those options, sitting sounds the better option.

Wait till your prostate starts the big squeeze.......you'll be lucky to hit the floor 

• Haha 1

Thinking about it......out of the four possible 'activities' related to going to the lavatory (two male, two female) three of those activities require the lavatory seat to be down........the 'downs' have it......unlock.

(Toilet means to groom oneself) 

Edited by Will B Good

3 hours ago, Adumbration said:

Nothing worse than a half finished job.

Why stop with the toilet seat?

Remove the bin in the bathroom where your wife disposes of her used tampons.

Oh! First I read that you suggested removing the whole toilet, but then I realized it doesn´t matter. They are used to the hole at ground level anyway. 

36 minutes ago, sanuk711 said:

A1Str8

• Live It Up Or Give It Up
  • .....................................................................Your right Bruno--I must way behind, I still can not see Swiss in their username........????

Me being right is good enough for me.

For your part; you'll need to take note of who has posted on this thread in order to unravel your confusion.

• Confused 1